Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,765 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Scotland Vs Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scotland Vs Nigeria (2464 Views)

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Five Things From The Match / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 05, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

Shutup for goadesake! Nigria can ball!

you dey type these while sleeping?  grin
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2007
na so we do am for '98 worldcup, and denmark come swallow us!
play to win every bloody game!
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2007
David you know what I mean, im tired and jubilated bad mix, did you see our boys play because it seemed to me a good match
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2007
U tink say e go good for us to meet Argentina?

I no tink so oh.

Wetin u tink, Dts y i say make we no win d grp stage
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2007
Argentina is not the team it was, Because you destroy a weak panama team 6-0
we should not fear, from what I have seen Nigeria can outpace Argentina anytime, not to meantion the abundant skilll nigeria possess
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2007
Bros true talk bt i dey shake oh.

E go good for Japan to face dem
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by romeo(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2007
how una see that Patience Ozokwo son? e dey play well?
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by abocana: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2007
up nigeria!! its 2-0 against scotland.

Nigeria ambrose efe was give red card at the 82mins and the two scorer was bala.

its very entertaining. I will be watching nigeria-japan life in victoria, it just 2 hrs drive to my hse.
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2007
kudos to you abocana, enjoy the match
Does anyone know hiow many nigerians the government sent to Canada to cheer on the boys?
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by soccerchic(f): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2007
Yes Yes, I just got back from the bar. Its like 1:06 am here in toronto and Nigeria has won 2 - 0 .I am so excited. those boys are soooo good and after playing so hard they deserve to win.
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2007
Yeah dey deserve to win really

romeo:

D guy try sha
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by fromuk(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2007
This was the last word of the scottish commentator And the African side held out for their second win of the tournament. and so shall it be till the last day of the tornament. One Nigeria we speak football
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2007
Yes oh
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by BlackMamba(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2007

Up until our first match I read in many reports that Nduka Morrison Ozokwo is the Nigerian Captain. Why is he not in the starting line-up? Injury? Performance? I've searched for a report on this development to no avail. This is what frustrates me about the Nigerian press.
Re: Scotland Vs Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 3:00am On Jul 06, 2007
Well d guy play yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What In The World Has Jay Jay Okocha Been Doing After Retirement? / Star Times To Air Live Premier League Games / Download Arsenal Vs Tottenham 2-0 Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.