Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin (89398 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Police: We Did Not Rescue Or Arrest Young Mothers In "Abuja Human Milk Factory" / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by TUANKU(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Even Lie Mohammed will shiver reading this news.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by favour32(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
How we fit believe this story?
No evidence shown.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
hmm first of all ten thausand hot slaps!!! to all the mofos that fall for this.. during kanduna sex party the venue/hotel was exposed and demolished and the culprist was arrested atleast.. but now a factory where peoples ward's were abducted you couldn't even disclose the name not to talk of location and picture.. you couldnt even groom the story well before you droped the reason behind this your fictous fairytale.. atleast with 50k you could hire our very own @adeadayera or @webhead to help you come up with a more realistic epistle .. just to let the world know that till crypto curency is sealed globaly they cant stop us from trading in it, contry is just a name in real world there is no any invisible boarder dimacating contries.. we can still tap from the next contries id searver and if the whole africa abolishes it.. we will tap from america!
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Forumobserver12(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
oluwaahmed:
The funders from the dark web were also said to be paying the operators of the dairy products with crypto currency

When I saw this, I knew it was bullshít govt propaganda.
Shame on all of them

Even if indeed, the operators of the factory is using Crypto currency, that's still not enough reason for Cbn to suspend or ban it, if that's the case they should also shot down all the banks operating in the country cos criminals also use them...

For me, this pronouncement by FG is anti progress and development...
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by NaMe4: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
daddytime:
Pwekeyo

Bullcrap

Is this in some way to further justify the ban on crypto or what?

Sounds like some huge joke

Only in Nigeria you'll see the government confabulating like this.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
grin grin The Nigerian Yisraelites at work again with their trade.
Your wish. I rather be an Yisraelite than a coward losing his inheritance to a clown. I don't want to mention skull harvesting.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bepositive11: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wolfeye:

Still talking in the rubbish there is no new sin and no new criminality.
criminals have been moving with all forms of money all through time.
You are even more retarded if you assume that government has your best interest at heart.
Every government serves the personal interest of the family’s that own the stakes in that government.
It has nothing to do with an interest for you the common man and all that talk of criminality.
Criminals move with every currency.
Criminals pay with every currency.
Why is money not totally banned then?
If bitcoin is untraceable, are you telling me that every criminal payment made in human history was traceable until crypto?

Your mind can not comprehend what I just said. You’re pathetic.
Become self aware and maybe you can understand what I just said.

If exchanging cash leaves a trail, why can’t the Swiss banks release all the names of individuals that have used them for criminal activities?
In whose interest is money really in?
Governments are made up of the slowest people on the planet, they NEVER LEARN ANYTHING until criminals have already run riot with it.
Criminals will ALWAYS exploit any and every system to do business.
Why does the “dark web” even exist in the first place on the internet?
Who controls and administers the internet and why can’t they regulate the availability of these commodities that “criminals” love to purchase.
It’s like saying there is a market for human parts, and people are buying...therefore those people are bad people, but the person that owns and runs the market has the best interest of humanity at heart. He is not a criminal they are just “using” his shop to sell human parts.
Do you know how daft this sounds?

You attack the crypto when criminals and the marketplace for criminality was in existence wayyy before crypto was ever known.

Do you know how primitive that thought is?

Again, go and learn more about the dark web. You don't understand the level of criminality I'm referring to.

And by the way, still, one of the main features of bitcoin is autonomy. There may be validation checks people have to do, but still, it's much easier for criminals to remain anonymous in their dealings.

And again, I support cryptocurrency only if it is regulated by the government. You think the government is your enemy, but that's not true. You are your own enemy.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bepositive11: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
aoshea18:

You really should do some more research on this topic. Every transaction through BTC is logged in blockchain. I believe it was 2017 that Luno in Nigeria had their accounts frozen because a user received huge fraudulent funds through his wallet. Hushpuppi's Money was traced to BTC. BTC might seem untraceable to you but in Nigeria, everyone with a wallet that has access to convert crpto to Naira, has to pass a lot of validation tests. Your BVN is taken, a record of a valid ID is taken, Utility bill showing your address is taken and other such unique identifiers. You speak of the dark web, there has always been a dark web ever since the early days of the internet. we are talking about the CBN of Nigeria banning something tht purportedly brings $300m into the country every week! The Crude that your government heavily relies on is failing, your economy is dying and the next best thing to do is to kill of something that brings money into your country? Please note this was done in stages,First they closed borders for dubious reasons ,secondly they banned companies like worldremit from paying money directly into a customer's account and then moved to Cryto. Why is the government hell bent on stopping funds from entering the country? And before you go an an ill informed rant again on bitcoin, ask yourself why the dollar hasn't been banned? after all thats how funds are really moved around worldwide

And where does that $300m come from? What do Nigerians do to get it? Crimes, isn't it?
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bepositive11: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
doxijaw:

Nigerians have one directional thinking.

All that matters is crypto is banned so let's cry continuously like infants.

There can be multiple truth's.

The most important part of your comment which they'll also miss, countries have started developing their own digital currencies that can be regulated.

To all you cry babies, as a crypto trader myself, we all know bitcoin is a gigantic Ponzi scheme grin

Thank you. Someone who knows what he's talking about. So many on this forum are ill informed.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by luluosas(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria is done for
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by aoshea18: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
bepositive11:

And where does that $300m come from? What do Nigerians do to get it? Crimes, isn't it?

You don’t understand something doesn’t mean you should call it crime. I don’t want to believe $300m comes into the country every week from crime. Where is it coming from? Stop arguing because you feel like arguing. You are about to see the ripple effects of banning crypto even in the tomatoes being sold in the market. This is wrong. The SEC just told the CBN it is legal and a regulatory framework was being worked on for it. The SEC is the main regulatory institution of the Nigerian capital market. Please leave crypto alone. Since you don’t understand it I don’t think I should continue this discussion. This did not pass through the proper channels. Notice was not given to the legitimate businesses running crypto. This was a very very bad move by a very very bad government
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bepositive11: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
aoshea18:

You don’t understand something doesn’t mean you should call it crime. I don’t want to believe $300m comes into the country every week from crime. Where is it coming from? Stop arguing because you feel like arguing. You are about to see the ripple effects of banning crypto even in the tomatoes being sold in the market. This is wrong. The SEC just told the CBN it is legal and a regulatory framework was being worked on for it. The SEC is the main regulatory institution of the Nigerian capital market. Please leave crypto alone. Since you don’t understand it I don’t think I should continue this discussion. This did not pass through the proper channels. Notice was not given to the legitimate businesses running crypto. This was a very very bad move by a very very bad government

Bottom line is bitcoin should be banned. Governments should create their own cryptocurrencies. Some countries are already working on that. Nigeria should too.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by elayomohammed(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin grin
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by webhead: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
hmm first of all ten thausand hot slaps!!! to all the mofos that fall for this.. during kanduna sex party the venue/hotel was exposed and demolished and the culprist was arrested atleast.. but now a factory where peoples ward's were abducted you couldn't even disclose the name not to talk of location and picture.. you couldnt even groom the story well before you droped the reason behind this your fictous fairytale.. atleast with 50k you could hire our very own @adeadayera or @webhead to help you come up with a more realistic epistle .. just to let the world know that till crypto curency is sealed globaly they cant stop us from trading in it, contry is just a name in real world there is no any invisible boarder dimacating contries.. we can still tap from the next contries id searver and if the whole africa abolishes it.. we will tap from america!

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by meobizy(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yet people wonder why I see this forum as a toilet. That Yoruba boy in his quest to make dishonest money quickly posted this to the front page. He really thinks members are dumb. It’s nice to see everyone calling the story for what it is — fake news, propaganda, the work of a failed blogger and finally, tripe.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by aoshea18: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
bepositive11:

Bottom line is bitcoin should be banned. Governments should create their own cryptocurrencies. Some countries are already working on that. Nigeria should too.

If I had known I was exchanging words with a nitwit I wouldn't even have responded. I have read all your arguments and you sound like you do not have all your oars in the water sir. Your arguments hold zero merit and I wonder why you feel the need to carry on with it. Your CBN said they banned Crypto because of terrorism. Please explain this to me. Boko Haram and the likes including the people sponsoring them that where recently caught by the UAE government did NOT use crypto to move funds and haven't been using it. The notorious herdsmen terrorizing communities all over Nigeria do not use crypto. Crypto is not Anonymous like you claim since you have to produce various identifiers to run a bitcoin wallet in any country. In fact there is a limit to the amount of crypto you can purchase at any given time. Your economy in Nigeria is on the verge of collapsing because it is based solely on OIL. This government has been trying to promote agriculture as an alternative but the marauding herdsmen have been destroying farms all over the country. Criminals move money through banks and swiss accounts. deals are done with raw hard cash including all these ransoms being paid all over Nigeria. The CBN neither contacted nor notified the SEC before coming out with a policy that affects millions of Nigerians including foreign crypto companies that operate in Nigeria. The Largest market for Bitcoin in the United States and they are not working on banning crypto anytime soon. they have limits to what a random individual can buy at any time. A random person cannot just purchase 1btc in the United states without facing questions and interrogations from his or her bank. The UK and the rest of Europe are even stricter. Perhaps you need to do your research. $300m in BTC transactions from Crime weekly is impossible sir. So pray tell, why would the Nigerian Govt choose to ban something legitimately putting money in the accounts of young and old all round the country without even a day's notice?
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by jditimiya(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
In my father's voice this is a big lie from the police and the government of our country i no call name...
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by AUSVINS(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
themeteornews:
115 Mothers Arrested In Abuja Human Milk Factory, Customers Paying With Bitcoin
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/115-mothers-arrested-in-abuja-human-milk-factory-customers-paying-with-bitcoin/
All these crap just to justify the ban on crypto-currencies? .

These CBN guys are more dumb than I thought.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Wolfeye: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
bepositive11:

Again, go and learn more about the dark web. You don't understand the level of criminality I'm referring to.

And by the way, still, one of the main features of bitcoin is autonomy. There may be validation checks people have to do, but still, it's much easier for criminals to remain anonymous in their dealings.

And again, I support cryptocurrency only if it is regulated by the government. You think the government is your enemy, but that's not true. You are your own enemy.

The government is made up of individuals like you and I seeking their daily bread.
Nobody serves the greater good of mankind.
They don’t sit around all day thinking of how to make another mans life better.
Everything government does benefits those in government which is why NO MATTER HOW BADLY there is poverty in the land. No matter how underdeveloped a country is, the cost of running government never reduces to compensate for anything else.
It’s only the money that matters.
There is no big brother human being in government watching over you.
You could benefit from their policies but those policies are not in any way shape or form meant for you or formulated with you as a prime factor behind the decision.
You’re as insignificant as one of the 5,000 people you read about that died in one remote village after herdsmen attack...
Government doesn’t care about you. Government only represents the collective selfish interests of those occupying positions and the people that put them there to occupy those positions.
No matter how you fight crime from now till tomorrow Obasanjo, IBB will never pay for their crimes.
No matter how much the US fights injustice the Rockefeller and other powerful families will never pay for the crimes they have committed.
The earth is just a trade Centre for the few people that have consolidated their ownership through time.
No government ever obeys common sense.
Anything they cannot control to make benefit from they will ban it, as soon as they gain control they will legalize it.

You’re screaming dark web dark web, you haven’t answered the question. The makers of the devices that are used to log in to this “dark web” and the service providers, the Fibre optic service providers who enable the existence of a part of the web that exists where these things happen, who are they and what have they done that genuinely shows intention of shutting down this “dark web?
Does the dark web just exist on its own or was it created and enabled by humans with resources?

You’re swimming in a big pond of delusion.
Your government does not want to save you, if it wanted to save you, guns will be legal so everybody can protect themselves. But no only the government has guns and you shouldn’t worry they will protect you AFTER you’ve already been shot by a criminal WHO KNOWS YOU DONT HAVE GUN which is why he will attack you in the first place.

Peace always exists among two hot heads.
War will always exist when the power is not equal.
Nobody in any government loves you, they just want to control you and all the resources. It’s always all about the money. Your life does not matter to them or what you do with it they don’t protect you from anything. They protect themselves from you. From your prosperity.
They can end every societal problem in a week if they so decide but control is more important than everybody having equal powers.

No matter the illegality there is always a rule to the exception. There is always someone so high in “government” that he gets away with EVERYTHING for one excuse or another.

So think again.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This news is as fake as zzor
I don't waste my time anymore with broke people like you, its almost Valentine and I'm not playing here,time is money so get lost

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by lkillbrokehoes: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
[s]I don't waste my time anymore with broke people like you, its almost Valentine and I'm not playing here,time is money so get lost[/s]
Lying boring ass girl, I don't think any reasonable man will ever take you serious, they will just use you and dump you because you are not worth it at all.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lying boring ass girl, I don't think any reasonable man will ever take you serious, they will just use you and dump you because you are not worth it at all.
The reasonable men you talked about are waiting with their diamond ring, I'm just spoilt for choices.Go eat shit Mr audio millionaire
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by lkillbrokehoes: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
[s]The reasonable men you talked about are waiting with their diamond ring, I'm just spoilt for choices.Go eat shit Mr audio millionaire[/s]
Even in your dreams it can never happen, your types are bricklayers
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by cravingmind: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
themeteornews:
115 Mothers Arrested In Abuja Human Milk Factory, Customers Paying With Bitcoin

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/115-mothers-arrested-in-abuja-human-milk-factory-customers-paying-with-bitcoin/

Give us the dark web address
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by stevebond007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes and zzor...

Cupid is patiently waiting for you two, for Valentine.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by tidoabdul(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria and our versatility of trade,I hail o
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Pokerface1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
This kinda fake news shouldn't be here... All this fake ass bloggers sef ��
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by waze63(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
grin grin The Nigerian Yisraelites at work again with their trade.
Do u know how stupid u sound?
How are you relating this fake news to people from a particular region?
It's pathetic the kind of hatred people like you display everyday on this forum..... May God have mercy on u
Ediot
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by YemmyKamor: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
daddytime:
Pwekeyo
Bullcrap
Is this in some way to further justify the ban on crypto or what?
Sounds like some huge joke

arse
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bepositive11: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wolfeye:

The government is made up of individuals like you and I seeking their daily bread.
Nobody serves the greater good of mankind.
They don’t sit around all day thinking of how to make another mans life better.
Everything government does benefits those in government which is why NO MATTER HOW BADLY there is poverty in the land. No matter how underdeveloped a country is, the cost of running government never reduces to compensate for anything else.
It’s only the money that matters.
There is no big brother human being in government watching over you.
You could benefit from their policies but those policies are not in any way shape or form meant for you or formulated with you as a prime factor behind the decision.
You’re as insignificant as one of the 5,000 people you read about that died in one remote village after herdsmen attack...
Government doesn’t care about you. Government only represents the collective selfish interests of those occupying positions and the people that put them there to occupy those positions.
No matter how you fight crime from now till tomorrow Obasanjo, IBB will never pay for their crimes.
No matter how much the US fights injustice the Rockefeller and other powerful families will never pay for the crimes they have committed.
The earth is just a trade Centre for the few people that have consolidated their ownership through time.
No government ever obeys common sense.
Anything they cannot control to make benefit from they will ban it, as soon as they gain control they will legalize it.

You’re screaming dark web dark web, you haven’t answered the question. The makers of the devices that are used to log in to this “dark web” and the service providers, the Fibre optic service providers who enable the existence of a part of the web that exists where these things happen, who are they and what have they done that genuinely shows intention of shutting down this “dark web?
Does the dark web just exist on its own or was it created and enabled by humans with resources?

You’re swimming in a big pond of delusion.
Your government does not want to save you, if it wanted to save you, guns will be legal so everybody can protect themselves. But no only the government has guns and you shouldn’t worry they will protect you AFTER you’ve already been shot by a criminal WHO KNOWS YOU DONT HAVE GUN which is why he will attack you in the first place.

Peace always exists among two hot heads.
War will always exist when the power is not equal.
Nobody in any government loves you, they just want to control you and all the resources. It’s always all about the money. Your life does not matter to them or what you do with it they don’t protect you from anything. They protect themselves from you. From your prosperity.
They can end every societal problem in a week if they so decide but control is more important than everybody having equal powers.

No matter the illegality there is always a rule to the exception. There is always someone so high in “government” that he gets away with EVERYTHING for one excuse or another.

So think again.

I didn't read everything, too long. My point is stop blaming the government. Take matters into your own hands. Despite the same government you complain about, many find a way to make it through. I'm not replying again. Best wishes to you.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bepositive11: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
aoshea18:

If I had known I was exchanging words with a nitwit I wouldn't even have responded. I have read all your arguments and you sound like you do not have all your oars in the water sir. Your arguments hold zero merit and I wonder why you feel the need to carry on with it. Your CBN said they banned Crypto because of terrorism. Please explain this to me. Boko Haram and the likes including the people sponsoring them that where recently caught by the UAE government did NOT use crypto to move funds and haven't been using it. The notorious herdsmen terrorizing communities all over Nigeria do not use crypto. Crypto is not Anonymous like you claim since you have to produce various identifiers to run a bitcoin wallet in any country. In fact there is a limit to the amount of crypto you can purchase at any given time. Your economy in Nigeria is on the verge of collapsing because it is based solely on OIL. This government has been trying to promote agriculture as an alternative but the marauding herdsmen have been destroying farms all over the country. Criminals move money through banks and swiss accounts. deals are done with raw hard cash including all these ransoms being paid all over Nigeria. The CBN neither contacted nor notified the SEC before coming out with a policy that affects millions of Nigerians including foreign crypto companies that operate in Nigeria. The Largest market for Bitcoin in the United States and they are not working on banning crypto anytime soon. they have limits to what a random individual can buy at any time. A random person cannot just purchase 1btc in the United states without facing questions and interrogations from his or her bank. The UK and the rest of Europe are even stricter. Perhaps you need to do your research. $300m in BTC transactions from Crime weekly is impossible sir. So pray tell, why would the Nigerian Govt choose to ban something legitimately putting money in the accounts of young and old all round the country without even a day's notice?

Not replying again. Stop insulting people anyhow. Best wishes to you either way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.