Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet (899 Views)

My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This / 10 Wks Old Male Long Coat Slant Back German Sherperd For Sale / Stubborn 10 Wks Old Male Rot Pup For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by GreatDamife(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Am I just uneccessarily anxious pls? When is the right time to expect to see the beast in him. I feel he's getting too friendly.
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by Walekennel: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
GreatDamife:
Am I just uneccessarily anxious pls? When is the right time to expect to see the beast in him. I feel he's getting too friendly.
boss calmdown he still a pup
just be patience
mine started showing aggression at 4month
and dont socialize him

1 Like

Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by harmargedon: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
wait till he's 5 months above. Do not confuse territorial as been agressive. You would not love an agressive dog because even you as the owner is not safe around it. A territorial dog is able to differentiate between family and stranger. It guards it's environment and wards off anything suspicious. But an agressive dog doesn't recognize family, they have temperamental disorder. In order to avoid your dog from being agressive, learn to socialize your dog with family and other pets. Being territorial is a natural trait in them so they'll develop it when they are off age.
Do not believe that when a puppy plays too much it wouldn't grow up to be territorial, that's a lie. Mine was playful as a puppy, but when she got to 5 months, she knew what her job is.

2 Likes

Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by GreatDamife(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thanks for your suggestions pls
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kinda weird
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by GreatDamife(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
SeunAdeniyi1:
It is a useless dog. Kill it and eat before it i too late.
Obviously not as useless as you are..
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 1:32am On Feb 08, 2021
It is well.
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by davisiyeh(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Some dogs start showing sign of aggression at 8 months sef
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by olamirewaju6190: 3:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Lmao, bro take it easy now, you would soon get tired of it barking self.. My late dog Paris (died of parvo), when she was 7weeks she plays with everyone like any visitor coming in she wags her tail at them playfully, at some point I became angry cuz I was especting my gsd to be territorial or at least she should stop wagging her tail, however when she was 15weeks my people! Paris was barking at everything, even her own shadows, at 20weeks I could not even Tell if it was the same dog that plays with everyone those days, she is very territorial, I think female dogs are the worse in this territorial things.. Paris was a lovely dog till parvo took her last month !! Rip Paris
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by mankan2k7(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
I almost threw my male boerboel away because of barrage of insults from my wife because the dog refused to bark a single bark till it reaches 11months. I cage it from morning till night, I don't allow anybody to have access to him expect family members still it does not bark. But at exactly 11 months, the barking started, it is now a beast in my street. If a fly flies across it attacked, if anybody knock d gate, it will bark and almost jump the fence to attack such fellow. I am now tire of his ferociousness.

The bottom line is, love your dog, give him time to study and develop its instinct at his own pace. Don't be discourage as u will soon be tire of a barking dog.
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by ebonyoyas(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
From experience.. it all depends on d bloodline.. both gsd's av owned started barking early .. got d current one at 6weeks and d latter at 8 weeks .. both started barking first day I brought dem home
Re: My 10 Wks Rot Isn't Growling Or Barking Yet by davisiyeh(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Can I see a pic of ur rott

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Old Lhasa Apso....70k Neg....abuja / Top 10: Strongest Animals In The World / Body Found After Zoo Staff See Big Cat "Holding A Shoe In Its Mouth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.