Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria (803 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by CorperAdeniyi(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
To migrate from one's country to another especially when you are moving from Africa(Third world) to any of the first world countries requires that one must strategically plan really well on how to move legally and this requires two things which one of them is a lot of research, secondly funds.
There is a saying that goes like this"when you fail to plan then you plan to fail" and unfortunately many immigrants (excluding those affected by war) most times fail to plan and this has resulted in devastating consequences.
So on this thread I would like to encourage as many people as possible (especially the youths) who are eager to leave the country for whatever reason(s) to sit down and draw up a realistic plan on the suitable route for them to migrate legally,it may be through education,sports etc
Please don't be in a hurry to leave take your time and research on your country of interest,their immigration laws and the rest then afterwards start gathering your funds and the journey kick-starts depending on the route you want to take.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by ZeroWorries: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Following
Re: Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by CorperAdeniyi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
My own journey started some 4years ago while I was still in 200level in the university,I decided that after acquiring my first degree that I was going to leave the country so i started making a lot of research on the countries that will be suitable for me as a person.
Last year I got my first international passport and I'm about taking my IELTS test in a couple of months time because I intend going through the study route (masters programme).
You don't need to have huge amount of money to take that step because if you intend to go through the study route then don't neglect or overlook applying for scholarships or you can go for countries with low tuition fees,just start saving aggressively though this depends on your own timeline.

note* I have finished my degree programme and through with nysc.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by onward4life(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
CorperAdeniyi:
My own journey started some 4years ago while I was still in 200level in the university,I decided that after acquiring my first degree that I was going to leave the country so i started making a lot of research on the countries that will be suitable for me as a person.
Last year I got my first international passport and I'm about taking my IELTS test in a couple of months time because I intend going through the study route (masters programme).

note* I have finished my degrees programme and through with nysc.

Nice lemme know wen the plane tyres lifts off Naija soil.. so dat I can congratulate yu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by CorperAdeniyi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
onward4life:

Nice lemme know wen the plane tyres lifts up Naija soil.. so dat I can congratulate yu
Thanks Bro, I will definitely notify you just keep following this thread.
Re: Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by MickzyDonald: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
onward4life:

Nice lemme know wen the plane tyres lifts up Naija soil.. so dat I can congratulate yu
CorperAdeniyi:

Abeg na when you reach there thats when you should tell us ooo,so your plane wont crash,i suppose you are a yoruba and you understand me
Re: Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Another dead thread on arrival angry
Re: Follow Me On My Journey Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 08, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Loaf Cable Car Rio, Brazil(photo, Video) / UNIBEN Transcript Issues / Why Is It Better To Fly In The Early Hours Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.