Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Risk Involved In Ragp... See Them. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risk Involved In Ragp... See Them. (202 Views)

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Don't risk marriage with these set of people / Reasons Why One Won't Miss It In Ragp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risk Involved In Ragp... See Them. by JPIC(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
RAGP HAS NO RISK ...

RAGP IS THE LATEST 21ST BUSINESS OF THE WORLD BECAUSE. :

1. ALL ITS PRODUCTS ( AIRTIME, DATA, ETC.) ARE CONSUMABLE WORLD WIDE... Everyone uses them. U don't have problems finding buyers.

2. IN FACT, EVERYONE IS ADDICTED TO THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.. Even when people are sick, hungry, in trouble or in jail, they find way to call for help.

3. RAGP PRODUCTS ARE THE MOST AFFORDABLE... Everybody is able to buy credit or data at sometimes.

4. OUR PRODUCTS ARE HOT AT ALL TIMES.. No one needs to advertise data and credits to win customers.

5. THEY ARE EASILY USABLE... You don't need extra time to show people how to us their phones. People just learn by themselves.

6. THEY ARE VERY EASY TO HANDLE... All you need is a phone. No warehouse for storage, no security threat as such. They are virtual.

7. NO SHORTAGE... You have no problems of shortage of products or goods. You can access our products at anytime and everywhere.

8. NO PROBLEM MOVING ANYTHING, NO EXPIRATION. You don't need carrying anything to worry about.

9. IT IS INTERNATIONAL
You can be any part of the world and do the business anywhere else and earn from there.

10. RAGP IS THE CHEAPEST BUSINESS TO START.... As low as $12.00 US or its equivalence in your local currency can start you up in RAGP. Even students can afford it.

11. INSTANT EARNING ON YOUR PHONE ... Your money comes on your phone instantly as transactions are done.

Contact me through the number in my bio for more info.
Re: Risk Involved In Ragp... See Them. by heydenrey: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
i wish to sell my ragp account... who go buy
Re: Risk Involved In Ragp... See Them. by JPIC(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2021
You selling your account means you are unserious and haven't caught the vision behind RAGP or even WHY you joined in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. / Woman Receives $7,000 Compensation For Housework In Chinese Divorce Rulling / Conduct A Life Audit To Get The Best Out Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.