Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. (2232 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If your church is for Christ why hiding? Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

what is the name of the church peter attend, if you can answer me, I will tell you the name of my church

2 Likes

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

For something to Ressurect, it must have Died. So human soul dies. End of hell and immortal soul teaching.
soul in that place means life.
Psychen is only used for Animal sentient only

2 Likes

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
If you don't think the name of Church matters then there is no sense in mentioning the name of a Church in the thread, you should have presented what you want to discuss without mentioning the name of any Church! smiley

livingchrist:
what is the name of the church peter attend, if you can answer me, I will tell you the name of my church
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If you don't think the name of Church matters then there is no sense in mentioning the name of a Church in the thread, you should have presented what you want to discuss without mentioning the name of any Church! smiley

I will mention any church I feel like, you got it, if you dont like it hit the road.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by CAPTIVATOR: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
livingchrist:
soul in that place means life.
Psychen is only used for Animal sentient only

You are now in trouble . You said Soul life was ressurected , meaning soul dies.

Psyche also use for humans, Phil 3:20, is that used for animals ?

Soul can mean a whole person or breath of life.

Animal sentient means breath of life that enabled animals enjoy life on Earth.

Soul is also life ( breath of) ... Either man or animals.

2 Likes

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
You must know the doctrines of the church you will mention because it's going to be exchange of doctrines and explanations.
It's doctrines and teachings that differentiate one church from another so don't think only JWs are to be questioned for being unique! wink

livingchrist:
I will mention any church I feel like, you got it, if you dont like it hit the road.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

You are now in trouble . You said Soul life was ressurected , meaning soul dies.

Psyche also use for humans, Phil 3:20, is that used for animals ?

Soul can mean a whole person or breath of life.

Animal sentient means breath of life that enabled animals enjoy life on Earth.

Soul is also life ( breath of) ... Either man or animals.
You see why you should face the topic next time?
Can breath of life die? If soul is breath of life can it die?
Back to the topic you are trying to gas light,
According to Jehovah witness organisation Jesus soulish life was never restored, instead his angelic life was restored directly opposing what Jesus said.
Now between Jesus and watch tower who is correct?

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You must know the doctrines of the church you will mention because it's going to be exchange of doctrines and explanations.
It's doctrines and teachings that differentiate one church from another so don't think only JWs are to be questioned for being unique! wink

you should know where I stand is where my church stand. I believe in Trinity and all the doctrine of the bible, you dont need the name of church, if you really need it, you can call it livingchrist church.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
You're not ready yet! cheesy

livingchrist:
you should know where I stand is where my church stand. I believe in Trinity and all the doctrine of the bible, you dont need the name of church, if you really need it, you can call it livingchrist church.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by achorladey: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
livingchrist:

You should have asked him will LIVINGCHRIST CHURCH make him see your church as TRUE CHRISTIANS? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Janosky: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
livingchrist:
According to Jehovah witness organisation Jesus soulish life was never restored, instead his angelic life was restored directly opposing what Jesus said.

John 17:4-5, did Jesus share the Father's glory in human form before the creation of the world?

John 17:4-5, would the resurrected Jesus Christ be given the Father's glory in human form?

John 17:4-5
4 I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.
5 Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began.
24.".. the glory you have given me before the creation of the world".

Bros, Jesus Christ says you are LYING in installments grin grin grin grin
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Janosky: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
livingchrist:
Soul is NOT the breath of life, don't confuse yourself.

Source: biblehub.com/Greek/5590.
(Soul is a living being. Human or animal.)
c. [b]that in which there is life; a living being: ψυχή ζῶσα, a living soul, 1 Corinthians 15:45; (Revelation 16:3 R Tr marginal reading) (Genesis 2:7; plural ); πᾶσα ψυχή ζωῆς, Revelation 16:3 (G L T Tr text WH) (Leviticus 11:10); πᾶσα ψυχή, every soul, i. e. everyone, Acts 2:43; Acts 3:23; Romans 13:1 (so כָּל־נֶפֶשׁ, Leviticus 7:17 (27); ); with ἀνθρώπου added, every soul of man (אָדָם נֶפֶשׁ, Numbers 31:40, 46 (cf. 1 Macc. 2:38)), Romans 2:9. ψυχαί, souls (like the Latincapita) i. e. persons (in enumerations; cf. German Seelenzahl): Acts 2:41; Acts 7:14; Acts 27:37; 1 Peter 3:20 (Genesis 46:15, 18, 22, 26, 27; Exodus 1:5; Exodus 12:4; Leviticus 2:1; Numbers 19:11, 13, 18; (Deuteronomy 10:22); the examples from Greek authors (cf. Passow, under the word, 2, vol. ii, p. 2590b) are of a different sort (yet cf. Liddell and Scott, under the word, II. 2)); ψυχαί ἀνθρώπων of slaves (A. V. souls of men (R. V. with marginal reading 'Or lives')), Revelation 18:13 (so (Numbers 31:35); Ezekiel 27:13; see σῶμα, 1 c. (cf. Winer's Grammar, § 22, 7 N[/b].

John 17:4-5, did Jesus share the Father's glory in human form before the creation of the world?

John 17:4-5, would the resurrected Jesus Christ be given the Father's glory in human form?

4 I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by johnw47: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

know nothing false jw janosky

forever laughing like a fool at yourself being wrong:
Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

john 17:5 Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began.

Jesus Christ would have received back His glory that He had with His Father
forty days after his body was resurrected, after He ascended to Heaven and with His Father,

Act 1:11  Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

did the apostles see Jesus in the Glory that He had with His Father
glory that you couldn't look upon and live
the same glory as His Father has, foool

fraud janosky, you don't just lie in instalments, you never stop lying
it's something all you false jw's have in common

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Janosky: 12:54am On Feb 13, 2021
livingchrist:
Bros, set yourself free, John 8:32 .
Or John 8:44.... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Janosky: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2021
johnw47:

[s]know nothing false jw janosky

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:
[/s]

john 17:5 Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began.

forty days after his body was resurrected, after He ascended to Heaven and with His Father,

Act 1:11  Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

[s]fraud janosky, you don't just lie in instalments, you never stop lying

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.[/s]
John 17:24
24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."

John 17:24, In what realm was Jesus given the Father's glory before the creation of the world?

John 17:24, in what realm will the disciples "be with me (Jesus) where I am "?

Trinity sold your thinking cap
John W FRAUD grin grin
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by johnw47: 1:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

John 17:24
24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."

John 17:24, In what realm was Jesus given the Father's glory before the creation of the world?

John 17:24, in what realm will the disciples "be with me (Jesus) where I am "?

Trinity sold your thinking cap
John W FRAUD grin grin

oh duh duh duh know nothing false jw janosky

Jesus had the Fathers glory before the creation of the world as the Word of God

when the disciples are with Jesus in Heaven they will see that glory that Jesus has with the Father

oh so confused hearer of voices laughing in your head, also get understanding

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh 17:24  Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

"where i am"
if "in Heaven" was added or if it was worded "where I shall be"
then maybe you wouldn't be as confused, truly the disciples cannot see the glory Jesus had with God the Father before creation until they are with Jesus in heaven, oh one of no understanding at all

you big fraud jw you, try and understand at least something that is said:

johnw47:

know nothing false jw janosky

fraud janosky, you don't just lie in instalments, you never stop lying

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
achorladey:

You should have asked him will LIVINGCHRIST CHURCH make him see your church as TRUE CHRISTIANS? grin grin

He is in pains because I called out Jehovah false witness so he want to know my church so he can mock.
He will wait forever for the name of my church.
grin
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

Jesus is both man and God and could share same glory with the father.
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

Soul is NOT the breath of life, don't confuse yourself.

Source: biblehub.com/Greek/5590.
(Soul is a living being. Human or animal.)
c. [b]that in which there is life; a living being: ψυχή ζῶσα, a living soul, 1 Corinthians 15:45; (Revelation 16:3 R Tr marginal reading) (Genesis 2:7; plural ); πᾶσα ψυχή ζωῆς, Revelation 16:3 (G L T Tr text WH) (Leviticus 11:10); πᾶσα ψυχή, every soul, i. e. everyone, Acts 2:43; Acts 3:23; Romans 13:1 (so כָּל־נֶפֶשׁ, Leviticus 7:17 (27); ); with ἀνθρώπου added, every soul of man (אָדָם נֶפֶשׁ, Numbers 31:40, 46 (cf. 1 Macc. 2:38)), Romans 2:9. ψυχαί, souls (like the Latincapita) i. e. persons (in enumerations; cf. German Seelenzahl): Acts 2:41; Acts 7:14; Acts 27:37; 1 Peter 3:20 (Genesis 46:15, 18, 22, 26, 27; Exodus 1:5; Exodus 12:4; Leviticus 2:1; Numbers 19:11, 13, 18; (Deuteronomy 10:22); the examples from Greek authors (cf. Passow, under the word, 2, vol. ii, p. 2590b) are of a different sort (yet cf. Liddell and Scott, under the word, II. 2)); ψυχαί ἀνθρώπων of slaves (A. V. souls of men (R. V. with marginal reading 'Or lives')), Revelation 18:13 (so (Numbers 31:35); Ezekiel 27:13; see σῶμα, 1 c. (cf. Winer's Grammar, § 22, 7 N[/b].

Argue with watch tower

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Guy you purposely mentioned me (Maximus) so you're the one who is thirsty {Luke 16:24} i never needed to chat you it's you that's begging for my response.
So maintain your lane if you're not ready to tell me the name of your church! wink

livingchrist:
He is in pains because I called out Jehovah false witness so he want to know my church so he can mock. He will wait forever for the name of my church. grin
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Image123(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You can't see the benefits just as your fathers the Pharisees refused to see all the benefits of Jesus but to those who see the benefits belongs everlasting life! smiley

i have everything i need in Christ Jesus. That should be good enough for a true follower of God. But a deranged JW will rather have a member of Jwickedness than a member of the Body of Christ. Where does the Bible link name writing to who one acknowledges or does not acknowledge. You will only find such zigzag dribbles from the comedy stables of the awake printers.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Surely you have both your God and Christ that's different from my own God and Christ, i believe that is why you and i will never agree! Luke 16:26 smiley

Image123:

i have everything i need in Christ Jesus. That should be good enough for a true follower of God. But a deranged JW will rather have a member of Jwickedness than a member of the Body of Christ. Where does the Bible link name writing to who one acknowledges or does not acknowledge. You will only find such zigzag dribbles from the comedy stables of the awake printers.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Janosky: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
livingchrist:
Jesus is both man and God and could share same glory with the father.
John 17:22,24 the disciples na God & man , according to your logic.
They are all sharers of the glory.

Matthew 27:43,46.. your God begging himself.
"ARE YOU THERE DAD?
IT'S ME, YOU"

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

John 17:22,24 the disciples na God & man , according to your logic.
They are all sharers of the glory.

Matthew 27:43,46.. your God begging himself.
"ARE YOU THERE DAD?
IT'S ME, YOU"

grin grin cheesy cheesy
False witness, Jesus got back his human life John 10 vv17
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Image123(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Surely you have both your God and Christ that's different from my own God and Christ, i believe that is why you and i will never agree! Luke 16:26 smiley

Light and darkness are not the same, were you fooled before? Do you walk in light, no you walk in hatred, hypocrisy and prejudice. You and your cohort pharisees have the same father. Repent and be set free.
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Wait until God's Kingdom come then you will know who needs repentance between you and i! wink

Image123:

Light and darkness are not the same, were you fooled before? Do you walk in light, no you walk in hatred, hypocrisy and prejudice. You and your cohort pharisees have the same father. Repent and be set free.
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Image123(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wait until God's Kingdom come then you will know who needs repentance between you and i! wink

Are you not the abusive, lying, proud hypocrite that we all know? How many other sins do you think the sad hall membership card covers you from? Adultery, thefts, covetousness, idolatry? Better be wise before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Walahi Talahi Wahala dey for okpoko! cheesy
So this is how you accuse people simply because they have a totally different faith from yours shey? Matthew 5:11-12; 1Peter 4:4-5 undecided
Abeg oga wait until God's Kingdom come! Matthew 6:10 smiley

Image123:

Are you not the abusive, lying, proud hypocrite that we all know? How many other sins do you think the sad hall membership card covers you from? Adultery, thefts, covetousness, idolatry? Better be wise before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Emusan(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
livingchrist:

You'll wait for the answer till thy kingdom come.

If not because you're wiser than him, he can boldly say, kingdom hall of JWs.

1 Like

Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by livingchrist: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Emusan:

He thinks everybody is as deluded as him.
I know he wont be able to answer
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by freshboi88: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

But u r not a church but a cult now
Re: 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. by Janosky: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
livingchrist:
He thinks everybody is as deluded as him.
I know he wont be able to answer
Emusan:

livingchrist:

Continue DECEIVING yourselves, 3 dogheads worshippers console themselves grin grin cheesy grin

* Acts 15:7-9,13-14
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: (F)“Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
8 So God, (G)who knows the heart, [a]acknowledged them by (H)giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
9 (I)and made no distinction between us and them, (J)purifying their hearts by faith. .
13 And after they had [c]become silent, (N)James answered, saying, “Men and brethren, listen to me: 14 (O)Simon has declared how God at the first visited the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name. 15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written
:

*** QUESTION:
2 Chro7:14, Acts 15:6-14, Acts 18:10, Acts 2:44, Isaiah 43:10-12, 21, Which Church are Peter, Barnabas, Paul and Simeon members?

*** ANSWER
Jehovah's witnesses ,-"the Organized Church/ people formed by Jehovah to declare His praise."

JWs continue to declare praise to Jehovah the Most High God.

Bros, Continue to worship your 3 dogheads

grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? / Atheism - Is It A Belief Or A Position? / Churches In South Jersey/Philadelphia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.