Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile (1096 Views)

Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) / Volvo XC40 Named European Car Of The Year / 2018 Volvo XC40 Unveiled As A Small Premium SUV - Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by menstrualpad: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you are going to buy a luxurious car please buy a real one..... Not a comedy of errors called Volvo..... Abuja trip oh...see gbege...on the highway...

Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by Omihanifa: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
What will you now say about Honda undecided especially 2002-2008
Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by menstrualpad: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Omihanifa:
What will you now say about Honda undecided especially 2002-2008
A cursed car....
Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by EngrXrix(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Before a car breaks down like that it must have given you signs that you ignored.

5 Likes

Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by HarunaWest(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
menstrualpad:
If you are going to buy a luxurious car please buy a real one..... Not a comedy of errors called Volvo..... Abuja trip oh...see gbege...on the highway...
You called a German made Volvo comedy?
Your high on something mehn..You didn't maintain you car properly and you are talking thrash...FYI, My dad had 2 Volvo's and we rocked them till they were sold. Very rugged German piece.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by menstrualpad: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
HarunaWest:

Your high on something mehn..You didn't maintain you car properly and you are talking thrash...FYI, My dad had 2 Volvo's and we rocked them till they were sold. Very rugged German piece.
Volvo ain't German sir..... I like your defence but if you truly owned one you'll know they're not German. If you have experienced the Volvo S80 gremlins you'd know hellfire can be on earth.

6 Likes

Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by uboma(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
HarunaWest:

Volvo is not a German car. Please get the right information first...
Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by uboma(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
menstrualpad:

It all boils down to very poor maintenance culture by some car owners.

It can be any car make, not necessarily Volvo or Honda cars.

4 Likes

Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by Kingdemu: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
uboma:

Volvo is not a German car. Please get the right information first...
Don't mind the oversabi guy
Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by menstrualpad: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
uboma:

It all boils down to very poor maintenance culture by some car owners.

It can be any car make, not necessarily Volvo or Honda cars.
You're correct
Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by mejai(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
OP, you just wan set trap for Valarinz abi? I no dey o.

1 Like

Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by Appliedmaths(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
The s80's with T6 engines are quite a drag. Best buys for Volvo's sedans are the T5's engine especially s60,V50 anything apart from 2008 downwards s80. Regardless no play with Volvo they make durable vehicles. Even 4runners Toyota dey break leg. Always observe your vehicles legs before driving talkless of going for a trip.
Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
My mom used honda bullet from 2005-2010.
The hand never for once tore.
Same with abu's Volvo, one bad ass machine.
It all depends on your maintenance culture and get a good mechanic.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Volvo: The Mockery Of An Automobile by weyreypey: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
mejai:
OP, you just wan set trap for Valariiinnz abi? I no dey o.
You had to call him....

(1) (Reply)

2010 Mitsubishi Fuso Canter On Distress Sal / Camry 2009 VSC And ABS Light On / Guess Which Car This Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.