Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News (9952 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by superior1: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
The only plots are in omoale Makinde’s head and his Fulani lords

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by africandollar: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Okoto mi o! grin
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2021

Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala.

Check my signature and contact me if you need my services.
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by davodyguy: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
Adisa particularly mentioned that some viral social media video and audio messages in which false and inciting claims were made about Ayete, Igangan, and other parts of the state have been on the rise in recent weeks

I GIVE UP.. JUST WHEN WE THOUGHT MAKINDE IS BETTER, I NO SABI SAY NA LIKE THEM...
NA OYO STATE YOU DEY TAKE PLAY SO OO.
REMEMBER, IBADAN MESI ORO.
He's a one time governor
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by safariman(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Makinde is too weak to be Oyo State Executive Governor. All we hear is that he pays salaries and pension. He is now chasing a political ghost. That Sunday Igboho has more balls than GSM and Ooni combined. Makinde is all over Instagram spewing writing about love and relationship, he should be on Dear Abby.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by Sleekfingers: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
JosEast:

https://dailytrust.com/there-are-plots-to-cause-unrest-in-oyo-state-through-fake-news

so wetin dey happen for ibarapa, igangan and oke ogun na fake news abi?

Aja ni a je enu e( na dog go eat that your mouth) yeye governor.....

You are the chief security officer of Oyo state....your people have been complaining about attacks in their farms.....wetin u do? Now your people are angry, and they are now fighting back,,,,you dey open that your dirty mouth dey talk........yeye dey smell
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by JooEeL(m): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Odua1stson:
Coward and bastard
Don't forget to call your masters fulani herdsmen to come vote for you in the next election because my brothers and sisters over there will never vote a foolish and a fulani slave again, they will send you packing to your masters up north.
Fvck the bastard that cant protect his people from killers fulani herdsmen and watch them being killed and slaughtered like animals

You still believe in voting and 2023?

Your eyes are NOT yet open
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by JooEeL(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Fake news abound in this country.
Forgetting that we you don't have any other country apart from Nigeria.
Those beating the drums of war, shall be its first victims, let somebody shout amen.
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by CONFAMA: 1:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Odua1stson:
Coward and bastard
Don't forget to call your masters fulani herdsmen to come vote for you in the next election because my brothers and sisters over there will never vote a foolish and a fulani slave again, they will send you packing to your masters up north.
Fvck the bastard that cant protect his people from killers fulani herdsmen and watch them being killed and slaughtered like animals

Seyi wasn't like this before. I believe he has been threatened and blackmailed by Buharis kinsmen in government. I am disappointed in him though
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by GeneralPula: 2:54am On Feb 08, 2021
He said “some of such unfounded and baseless posts include the claim that Amotekun Corps killed some Fulani herdsmen, which amounts to a hoax; the claim that an imaginary 200 houses were razed by hoodlums in Labiran, Ibadan, which the Police vehemently denied; and the claims that the insecurity situation in Ibarapa has escalated, which is outright falsehood.

Exactly what I saw sayin the other day..

Ever since Oyo saga started, fake news and propaganda have been spread across all platforms including Nairaland..
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by GeneralPula: 2:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Odua1stson:
Coward and bastard

Las las, you go dey alright..
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by Jerryherd: 3:33am On Feb 08, 2021
When Politicians like Trump, Lia Mohammed and Seyi Makinde wants to decieve you they scream fake news to real events
Re: Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News by thonyman: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2021
With Fulani herdsmen rampaging the land, is there rest anywhere in Oyo state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa / Discos Intensify Efforts For Electricity Tariffs Hike Approval / President Buhari Attends Lake Chad Basin Leaders International Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.