Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Do You Have A Plan B: Any Ideas? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have A Plan B: Any Ideas? (697 Views)

Unemployed? Looking for a Plan B? See what Forbes thinks about Network Marketing / Exploring Multiple Income Streams - A Plan B Option / [b]any Body Interested In Making The Next Most Talkd About Movie In Nigeria.then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Plan B: Any Ideas? by oada: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
we dont need a sooth sayer to tell us that we should start planning for our life after working especially those of us in the banking sector. Nobody is really sure of their jobs.

Good Nigerians, please drop your ideas of what profitable biz one can engage in after receiving your pay off, ideas that will not throw all your money down the drain.

People, please drop your profitable ideas in this thread for the benefit of all because i know that so many people will benefit.

please i dont want referrals to buy any books.

God bless.
Re: Do You Have A Plan B: Any Ideas? by nekyluch(f): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
Have you heard of customers club ?. You can access exeptional income and live a life of your dream through this.I am a banker and I have put barely three months in this business,I now earn not less than 100k monthly. You can start this business with as little as 67k or 145k depending on the bouquet you want to start with.We organise seminars in many locations in Nigeria.If you are intrested you can call me 08035009273 so that i can forward the nearest seminar location to you to learn more about the business.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid With Extra Big % On Commission Marketing Electrical Wires & Cable / Urgent Vacancies Exist In A Finance Firm! / Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.