Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,778 members, 7,827,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Reasons Why You Need A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reasons Why You Need A Website (152 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need A Website by QueenNifyoh: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello nairaland, I'm Onadipe Jesunifemi a.k.a Coach Nifyoh. I'm a website designer and have created a lot of websites that are 100% effective and have boosted sales by 80% I want to drop few reasons why you need a website for your business.

REASONS WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
1. People trust businesses that own a room on the internet (a website)
2. Most people are online now and the only way you can make money is also by going online �
3. You will be able to traffic more people into your website and receive more patronage rather than your long status chain that doesn't bring much sale.
4. About 12% of businesses are online. Yet, they are making massive sales. Getting on the train of owning a website will be the smartest thing you can do for your business. Since few people own websites, then it'll create more competition for your rivals
5. Everything is automated. Your clients get to pay online via their smart card. Easy and fast

WHERE TO GET A WEB DESIGNER / DEVELOPER
I'm right here� . I have designed a lot of responsive websites that bring 100% sales to my customers. I can design all kinds of websites like blogs, e-commerce websites, drop shipping websites like jumia, portfolio websites, VTU websites, school websites, online course website like udemy, church websites e.t.c Just name it! I can create them for you at an affordable price

WHAT ARE THE FEATURES YOU CAN PROVIDE FOR MY WEBSITE
1. Google SEO
2. Google analytics
3. SSL certificate
4. Whatsapp chat button (optional)
5. Automated payment method (optional)
6. Login/ sign up (optional)
7. Multiple pages
8. Social share links (optional)
9. Faster website loading
10. Add payment method in website (optional)
And lots more.....�

BONUSES
1. 3D logo
2. E-flyer
3. business card
4. Advertisement
5. Marketing video (animations or not)

HOW CAN I GET STARTED /HOW CAN I ACCESS YOU?
Send a private message to me using this [url]+2349012755208[/url] . I'll be more than ready to help you attain your desired business height �

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Adsense Policy Violation In Adsense / Design Now, Pay Later / Buynigeria.ng Domain Name For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.