Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip (22931 Views)

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case / AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by GeneralPula: 3:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

What's there to compare

Between a failure and a lesser failure

SMH

Mention your state Governor first..

We won’t argue based on emotions cuz I can see you hate Tinubu... We’ll argue with facts.

I believe Tinubu would be better than..

4 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Nauttyprof(m): 4:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
All he (Tinubu) could have done is to draw their attention to it and it would be rectified but no!

He had to publicise and politicize everything undecided

That's why I wonder what people like this can offer Nigeria, other than drama undecided

Try make your findings first before you type.

You should have asked what brought about this whole noise about the slip and who made it public before jumping into conclusion
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Op correct the spell error in your headline.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by DWJOBScom(m): 5:17am On Feb 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I smh at this comment. Na politics matter you dey talk like this. You don't take some things for granted. That little error could deny him Presidency form if not publicized. You, I & others are now his witnesses grin

If you know, you know.

Smart explanation

2 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by ajl: 5:17am On Feb 08, 2021
See on the slip the words APC used as slogan "Justice, Peace, and Unity" .... but all they have achieved is "Injustice, Disharmony, and Disunity".
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by pickatyouu: 5:20am On Feb 08, 2021
Y didn't they just write him a new one and destroy that one.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by bayelsaowei(m): 5:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Fools
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by aalangel(f): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Wow, what a correction... so tacky. Couldn't they have issued another one? Well, I don't know their procedure.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Niceman4u(m): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2021
I thought some APC urchins on twitter said the was no error, that the date written ilon the slip was a deliberate symbolic gesture to mark the actual commencement of the date of the revalidation exercise or whatever nonsense
These APC miscreants can defend any nonsense like their life depend on it.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by francisbarrack(m): 6:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Kyase:
0001 grin grin grin grin if you know, you know

Asiwaju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by OYEDIPE(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by cmikel: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
All he (Tinubu) could have done is to draw their attention to it and it would be rectified but no!

He had to publicise and politicize everything undecided

That's why I wonder what people like this can offer Nigeria, other than drama undecided

Even though I like tinubu but you are making good sense

1 Like

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by ThatFairGuy1: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Sammmie022:

Can you people ever reasoned? Did you know how stupid you look or sound?
Hatred has clouded your sense of reasoning you bigot

1 Like

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by chrisdolly(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Even In this innocent thread, those people will still find reason to haul abusive words on Tinubu.

angry

Àñjùwón Kò seé wí l'éjó, Ìjà ìlara kìí tán Bòrò bòrò

He's being hated because of his God given grace.

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated EndSARS protest to be more easier for him becoming president. How daft .

EndSARS protesters; Tinubu and his boys are killing us, he ordered army, Raze his businesses down. Tinubu will Never be president, he's a drug Baron.

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated second EndSARS protest but died.

EndSARS protesters; Tinubu is preventing us from protesting

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu is behind the eviction of Terrorists among Fulani herders in South West. [b]But he isn't behind that of South East angry

Some Southerners; Tinubu kept quite why his people are being killed by Terrorist herders Because of his ambition, he must talk angry

The most mentioned individual in Nigeria, one man with numerous problem....

WHY ALWAYS TINUBU PLEASE?

WHAT HAS HE DONE TO BE A SCAPE GOAT FOR ALL HAPPENINGS ACROSS NIGERIA?
He go better for you bro!!! You are the real nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Akaegwu(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2021
APC and failure be like 5 and 6. Common date kwa
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by israelmao(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Error party
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Sammmie022: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

so you do post?
I only see you when you wanna ban or close a thread
its not by force to speak English.
Okay?

None of them are fit to lead-they're all criminals
Trust me ~choosing Tinubu over Buhari
As I said in the previous thread is like Choosing Black shit over brown shit.
SHIT IS STILL SHIT!

theFilmtricsay
This is where I stand , why I ask those idiot that question is because I don’t want another version of Buhari but Yoruba people is forcing tomorrow now they will be the people that will complain
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by amazingspiderma: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Two things I need to say:

1. Is this the registration process APC were making so much about in this 21st century ,I know a lot of JAMB/WAEC lesson centers that could have done better registration?

2. Why expose his personal phone number for the whole world just to prove an inconsequential point.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Emmy3(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Abeg make una call Chief Tinubu, make una bill am and also tell am about Fulani herders.
I thought only poor, powerless or uneducated people had the greatest fear until I saw a billionaire ex-governor & ex-senator schooled in Canada dying in fear of a NEPA bill certificate Aboki while his people are being slayed daily.

Chief Bola Tinubu
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Levels1(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2021
ijaw1stson:
someone who can't speak up for his tribe when they are in distress, is that kinda person fit to lead a nation? U sef think am na

And how many people have spoken for your tribe till date?

And do anyone complain of such to you in the first place?

Get a life ,pls and stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by thundafire: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
This error will serve a purpose much later. Trust naija politics grin
court case straight up grin cheesy
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Yusuf95: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Frustration everywhere

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by garfield1: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Kyase:
0001 grin grin grin grin if you know, you know

What was buhari number? What of sanwoolu
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Fahdiga(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Even In this innocent thread, those people will still find reason to haul abusive words on Tinubu.

angry

Àñjùwón Kò seé wí l'éjó, Ìjà ìlara kìí tán Bòrò bòrò

He's being hated because of his God given grace.

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated EndSARS protest to be more easier for him becoming president. How daft .

EndSARS protesters; Tinubu and his boys are killing us, he ordered army, Raze his businesses down. Tinubu will Never be president, he's a drug Baron.

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated second EndSARS protest but died.

EndSARS protesters; Tinubu is preventing us from protesting

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu is behind the eviction of Terrorists among Fulani herders in South West. [b]But he isn't behind that of South East angry

Some Southerners; Tinubu kept quite why his people are being killed by Terrorist herders Because of his ambition, he must talk angry

The most mentioned individual in Nigeria, one man with numerous problem....

WHY ALWAYS TINUBU PLEASE?

WHAT HAS HE DONE TO BE A SCAPE GOAT FOR ALL HAPPENINGS ACROSS NIGERIA?
Shut up. Tinubu is a drug lord and a bullion van hijacker
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by rafcrown(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Another treasury lotter would emerge as you President
Same people same strategy
Same palava
Same results
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by BleedingPen: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Dare error?
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by FLYFIRE(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why wont they have errors when all they know to do is forge documents.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Okoroawusa: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
The JAGABAN!!!!
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Judgesledge(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

He speaks, you all find fault. He keeps quiet you still find fault.

The reality of life is, YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY HUMAN.
Speak the truth first, whoever is not happy should go take a hike
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Kyase(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mynd44:

It only means Lagos/Ikeja/Ward 11 0001. He is the first to register in that ward. It isn't 0001 in Lagos.
okay, but we know what's up
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Kyase(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
garfield1:

What was buhari number? What of sanwoolu
i dont know baba, make dem show us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Court Adjourns Hearing On Biafra Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.