Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2021 (116 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/19 / Rccg Special Divine Encounter(08/02/2018) Day 4 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

THEME:  A TIME TO FLEE II.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/02/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 8, 2021) -

*A Time To Flee 2*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for Your promise to keep my feet from falling and my eyes from tears.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me the grace to flee youthful lust and anything that will annoy You, and cause You to turn Your back on me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, whenever, the temptation to sin against You comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

5.I resist You Satan in my life and I overcome You with the blood of Jesus and with the testimonies of my mouth, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise, and scatter every plot of Satan to make me sin against You and lose my position in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace never to commit the sin of formication and adultery, no matter the pressure from the kingdom of darkness, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every 'Delilah' assigned to frustrate Your grace and anointing, upon my life, be frustrated and be disgraced, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, uphold me till the end by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, use him more for Your glory, and uphold him till the end, without any blemish or wrinkle, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / God Is Evil" Is God Evil? Please Be The Judge. Let's Discuss / Do You Believe That God Has Mercy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.