Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Complete Guide To Graphic Design Training (5k Only) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Complete Guide To Graphic Design Training (5k Only) (699 Views)

Introduction To Graphic Design / Design Expos To Graphic Designers #01 / Get Branded This Season For 5K Only (logo+letterhead+business Card And More) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Complete Guide To Graphic Design Training (5k Only) by blackgeneral(m): 1:07am On Feb 08, 2021
A good graphic design goes beyond just tools and how you use them.

Having an understanding of the basics and fundamentals that makes

design great is what makes you a graphic designer.

I will be teaching you that and more

I will also help and teach you how to get both Good quality dollar and Naira clients on upwork, fiverr, twitter and IG

Design Better by participating.

Want to join training:

1 Share

Re: The Complete Guide To Graphic Design Training (5k Only) by blackgeneral(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
blackgeneral:

I will also help and teach you how to get both Good quality dollar and Naira clients on upwork, fiverr, twitter and IG

Want to join training:

The date has been shifted to 20th of February.
To accommodate more people

It is just 5k and it is long life training opportunity until you understand graphic design.

See you on the other side

Re: The Complete Guide To Graphic Design Training (5k Only) by Shuttuope(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tested and trusted, He’s very good.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Guide To Graphic Design Training (5k Only) by blackgeneral(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shuttuope:
Tested and trusted, He’s very good.

Thanks for recommending us, boss.
Re: The Complete Guide To Graphic Design Training (5k Only) by blackgeneral(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
blackgeneral:

Don't sleep on this ooo.

It is a different thing to have a skill. It is a different thing to sell it.

I will be showing you how to do that in my class

Want to join training:

(1) (Reply)

Know About Yts Movies Proxy / Searching For Digital Artists. / 9ja Sketches Of Everyday Super Heros And Vilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.