Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Is This In Any Way Connected To The Third Eye? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This In Any Way Connected To The Third Eye? (198 Views)

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This In Any Way Connected To The Third Eye? by Kayberg: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Many years ago, I got this old version of KJV Bible from my dad. I began reading from Genesis and I really got engulfed in it. Then I noticed a lot of changes in me that at times when I come outside the house, I happen to see some strange sights in the skies. Like I am seeing the ends of the firmament, etc.

Later on, I had some female friends online, though they wanted us to me meet but it was never my stuff because I never wanted to get into any relationship then due to the fear of how I was brought up.

I noticed that whenever they lie to me, I just knew they were lying. One once told me one day while chatting that she's hungry and had nothing to eat. I replied, "But you're eating eba and bitterleaf soup." And she was shocked. She asked where and who I was and I just asked her to brush it off.

If not that she knew I was in Lagos, she'll never believe I wasn't around her because it almost became a serious point of frequent question she'll ask that how did I know?

At another occurence, one told me she is in the kitchen and I replied, "But you're on your bed lying down, facing the ceiling with your hands raising your phone towards it." Till date, she's yet to accept I'm human. She calls me spirit/ghost. To make it more difficult on her, I don't upload my photos on any social media. She would ask questions and get same answer she had while i wasn't there. Note, she's also in another state.

Another was apologizing to me and asking for forgiveness and I just told her, "You've broken your promise." She asked if I knew what she was going to say and I told her, "You've lost your virginity." She was shocked too. And since then, she never try lying to me on whatever it is.

Another who we always chat hilariously daily, asked me a question that she heard that Satan was like an handsome white man. I told her Satan in appearance is, "From neck to ankles like a man. From neck to head like an angry looking bull. But can also transform to any form." And after reading my reply, she reacted, "WHAT!?" And since that day, she stopped talking to me till date.

This went on for years. If you tell me the truth, I'll just know. If you lie too, I'll know. But the whole thing just seem to reduce or even vanish after I began getting pressures from family, work and everything and everyone else. And to make it go almost off, when situations ain't smiling.

Though some days, there are times that when I'm calm, I do notice it. My mind will seem blank but I'll keep doing what I'm doing without making mistakes.

I still get sensitive to sounds, movements and even low pitched voices around me.

So I just want to ask, is it in any way connected to the third eye thing?
Re: Is This In Any Way Connected To The Third Eye? by kb83(m): 2:56am On Feb 08, 2021
My brother it's a gift, you have a purpose for which you suppose to use it.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Davids Threaten To Expose Apostle Suleman Over Stephanie Sex Scandal / Historically, Why Are There No Advanced Empires In Africa? / NEWS Hijab: Kwara Shuts 10 Schools In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.