Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Focus, A Centered Vision - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Focus, A Centered Vision (114 Views)

Focus, A Centered Vision / 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus, A Centered Vision by freshwaters: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Winston Churchill once said that ‘you will never reach your destination, if you don't stop to throw stones at every dog that barks’. This statement resonates very deeply with me as I begin my sojourn into the new week. Everything worthwhile was achieved by reason of a persistent focus on the course ahead amidst all distractions.
Pick your distractions wisely. Some are genuine, urgent and as a such, permissible while others only appear to be at first but really are not and should not be allowed to deter you.
We hope you find encouragement for this week to be intentionally focused on the things you have set out to achieve and to ensure that distractions, however legitimate do not stall you from meeting your goals.
We wish you a productive week ahead,
From all of us at the Business Legal.

(1) (Reply)

Baltic-africa Economic And Investment Forum / Plan For 2021- Make #100k Monthly From Affiliate Business Starting With #15k / Are You Struggling To Earn Money Online? It's Over Now Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.