Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dryness During Lovemaking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dryness During Lovemaking (767 Views)

4 Natural Ways To Avoid Skin Dryness With Photos / Causes And Symptoms Of Vaginal Dryness / Cause And Remedy For Virginal Dryness: Please ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dryness During Lovemaking by nijaprince: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
I posted this sometime ago in the Romance Section but could not get a correct solution.
My wife finds it difficult getting wet no matter the level and the duration of the pre-intimacy i give to her and yet she claims to enjoy the lovemaking. Though her unmentionables gets erect but penetration is always difficult for me because of the dryness and this really puts me off sex.
I want to know if there is a medical solution to this. Thank you.
Re: Dryness During Lovemaking by durobraham(f): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
i dont know what u mean by medical solution,i dont think there are drugs for it,but u can use lubricants such as ky jelly just ask in any reputable pharmacy.cheers
Re: Dryness During Lovemaking by snthesis(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
K ‎​Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ Jelly all d way
Re: Dryness During Lovemaking by tuns10: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
yeah u could use jelly

(1) (Reply)

What Can Loneliness Leads To? / Ticks On Dogs Body / How Sickle Cell Anaemia Patient Ndik Mattew Had His Blood Changed From SS To AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.