Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Will Build RUGA Settlements For Bandits Who Accept Amnesty-matawalle. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Build RUGA Settlements For Bandits Who Accept Amnesty-matawalle. (186 Views)

Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build RUGA Settlements For Bandits Who Accept Amnesty-matawalle. by Beadysworld: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2021
The governor of Zamfara State, Bello Matawalle has said he would build RUGA settlements for bandits who accept the state’s amnesty.

The governor’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Alhaji Zailani Baffa made this announcement.

RUGA is the acronym for Rural Grazing Area, Baffa said the state government has granted amnesty to some bandits who were in Rehabilitation precess at various Correctional Centres in the state.

He also said “Governor Matawalle has already told the world that he has chosen dialogue as a means of ending banditry in the state and has granted amnesty to many repentant bandits.

Arrangements are also in top gear to provide shelter to the repentant bandits through the construction of RUGA settlements in some parts of the state.”

The governor’s adviser added that following the tour to the state by Sheikh Ahmad Gummi, there were so many bandits who were willing to repent and join the peace accord embarked upon by the governor.

He, however, said the state government needs the Federal Government to deploy more secure........ read more here. https://beadysworld.tv/i-will-build-ruga-settlements-for-bandits-who-accept-amnesty-matawalle/

Re: I Will Build RUGA Settlements For Bandits Who Accept Amnesty-matawalle. by Shelumiel: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2021
This is so unfair. How can these people be granting amnesty to killers and rapist? How can they be pampering murderers who should be hanging on nooses..chai! This country sef...e just dey tire me everyday
Re: I Will Build RUGA Settlements For Bandits Who Accept Amnesty-matawalle. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Hmm
It’s well

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack Travelers Along Maiduguri-damaturu Highway, Kidnap Young Man, / Killer Of Kogi PDP Women Leader Sentenced To 12 Years In Prson / The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.