Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,668 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Make Over N20,000 Monthly While In School Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Over N20,000 Monthly While In School Now!!! (171 Views)

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Over N20,000 Monthly While In School Now!!! by Jaysmart001(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Make over N20,000 monthly while in school Now!!! (strictly for Students who want more money)

Make sure you read to the end to see how you can make such amount of money as a student in 2021.

So it’s another academic session and you’re back to school. Mum and Dad have left you with the usual monthly allowance that barely lasts for more than a week and you obviously can’t call back to ask for more money as “school just started and you’re already asking us for money again”

You’re left with 2 options: to starve or frame a lie that’ll make them send you more money. “I’ll just tell them that our Intro to psychology lecture note is N5,000 or that our departmental fee has been increased to N7,000 because they changed our HOD...”

Too much lie just to get more money that won’t even last you till the end of the month.

How will you feel if I tell you that I’ve discovered a means for you to constantly get a loan not less than N20,000 from the bank every two weeks?

With this loan, you can comfortably start your own business, scale the business, pay back the loan and collect more till your business grows to the level where you won’t have to take loan anymore but become a giver of loan.

The only challenge with this is that, the loan is given to specific students who meets the requirements for it.

The requirements aren’t hard but you just have to be a part of the special students schooling with us in Benin Republic.

When I say special student, I mean students who are recognized as those who were given admission by Jaysmart Ventures. It’s just our little way of saying thank you for trusting us.

We’re not just after the money you’ll pay for your tuition and Registration fee. Our concern is to also see you study comfortably without having financial issues or disturbing your parents for money.

What are the Benefits of the student loan?

- Capital sponsorship for your business
- Opportunity to get the loan more than once in a month
- Flexible payback time
- And lots more

The talk is becoming too much right? I’m sure you just want to know how you can be part of those who’ll be called special students too.

To be a part of this, contact us on WhatsApp for more details:

+2348166653502 or Call +22961042055 for direct conversations.

Note, this offer is only open for 50 persons and we presently have 35 persons who have applied. Do your maths and make a decision now or still wait to form the right lie for Dad and Mum.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Hands For All Your Electrical Works! / Marketers Wanted Urgently / Despatch Riders Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.