Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 (295 Views)

Police Arrest 15 Over Violent Protest On Zamfara Highway (Photos) / Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 by Joanne07: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerians set to protest on February 13, 2021 over the opening of the Lekki Tollgate, XpressTV Naija reports.

Our reporter recalled that the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry investigating the alleged murdering of End SARS protesters by the military at the Lekki tollgate on October 20, 2020, has confirmed the reopening of the toll plaza.

Reacting to this, Nigerians under the social media trend #revolutionnow condemned the act and demand justice for the victims of the Lekki massacre.

Other Tweets On Protest, https://xpresstvnaija.com/news/reopen-tollgate-nigerians-to-protest-on-february-13/

Re: Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 by Fixey: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Wawuu
Re: Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 by viyon02: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2021
What I believe is that Tinubu is not immotal, one day he will leave all behind.
Re: Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 by dangermouse(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Government should act responsibly by not reopening the toll gate any time soonest. Any thing other than that is a slap to the faces of Nigerians who know, saw and witnessed the toll gate saga.
Re: Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 by dederocs(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
I support the protest against reopening the tollgate...it is selfish of government, cos the tollgate causes traffic and pains to Lagosians.

(1) (Reply)

20-year-old Convicted For Cryptocurrency Fraud In Makurdi / Ayuwo, Kidnapped UNIPORT Lecturer Regains Freedom / Child Trafficking: They Paid My Dowry, Stole, Sold My Baby For N900,000 ― Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.