Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods (915 Views)

My Infinix Smart 5 Phone Charge Too Slow / Please Help A Brother , My Phone Charge Within 2hours But Now Takes 24hours / What Make Phone Charge Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
These days our phone has become a very vital part of us that we want to see it charging so quick when the battery runs down.

People find this very difficult to accomplish, leading them to change cords, chargers and lots more frequently which leads to the damaging of the phone.

In this article we will be listing eight working methods to make your gadget charge fast so the can serve you for a longer period of time.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-make-your-phone-charge-faster-with-this-8-proven-methods/
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Baller5001: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nice and educative wink
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Baller5001:
Nice and educative wink
thanks
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Bj2344: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
You got 1 sub man
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bj2344:
You got 1 sub man
I appreciate
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Forerunner9: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Abeg try drop latest cheat
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Forerunner9:
Abeg try drop latest cheat
tomorrow or next
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Pauljj:
These days our phone has become a very vital part of us that we want to see it charging so quick when the battery runs down.

People find this very difficult to accomplish, leading them to change cords, chargers and lots more frequently which leads to the damaging of the phone.

In this article we will be listing eight working methods to make your gadget charge fast so the can serve you for a longer period of time.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-make-your-phone-charge-faster-with-this-8-proven-methods/
[/s]
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Nentawemoore: 2:00am On Feb 09, 2021
I won run sponsored adss with you bro.. reply my mail
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Nentawemoore:
I won run sponsored adss with you bro.. reply my mail

guy there are scammers don't say I didn't warn u. am talking from experience.
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by kayone6237(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2021
La click la bend
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Nentawemoore: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

guy there are scammers don't say I didn't warn u. am talking from experience.
getout jare I know una type for nairaland..the guy is trusted and legit,,my friend recommended him after the did business..stop tryna spoil someone's business..it won't profit u
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Nentawemoore: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Just saw the mail man..thanks alot Pauljj
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Nentawemoore:
Just saw the mail man..thanks alot Pauljj
u are welcome,,hope you check me out more and also recommend me
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Nentawemoore: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Pauljj:
u are welcome,,hope you check me out more and also recommend me
yeah.. no issues with that
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nentawemoore:
yeah.. no issues with that
appreciated
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Incase you experienced any nude advertisment on our blog am sorry for that..i complained to the ads network that I don't like the ads delivered to my beloved audience recently,,and the say the issue has been resolved..I just disabled the sponsored ads myself..am really sorry if it caused you any inconveniences
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pauljj: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thanks alot fams for understanding �thanks alot ma'am...I promise to serve you guys more amazing contents
Re: How To Make Your Phone Charge Faster With This 8 Proven Methods by Pijokoo: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pauljj:
Incase you experienced any nude advertisment on our blog am sorry for that..i complained to the ads network that I don't like the ads delivered to my beloved audience recently,,and the say the issue has been resolved..I just disabled the sponsored ads myself..am really sorry if it caused you any inconveniences
no qualms

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S5 For Sale. Never Been Worked On. / Would You Prefer Apple Doing This? / For Sale : Clean Used Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro [la7]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.