Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu (13769 Views)

₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq / Kogi: Agbakoba Heads To Court, Insists EFCC Must Not Undermine Rule Of Law / Appeal Court nullifies Olisa Metuh's conviction, Orders Fresh Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by Ericmusic(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
[let me just tell you][/Baba you must stand trials oo]
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by chubinwa(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
this man is no different from kidnappers and criminals. he should be arrested and jailed for life
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by Doncyn(f): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
[What will make exclude enyinnaya abaribe?is he d good among dem? Dat ur from abia state doesn't make u to exclude him becos u might not held from his zone.all na thieves

quote author=jirehUB post=98869399]I’m from Abia state but this man and his cronies stole Abia state dry.

I was so happy when he was jailed
TA Orji
Ikpeazu
Ikuku ( TA orji’s son )
Past and present senators and house members ( maybe except Enyinnaya Abaribe ( thunder will fire this one small) )

God will surely punish all of you! sad angry

And when I achieve my political ambitions, I’m building a special prison for all of yousad
That is after stripping you all the monies you have dubiously taken from the people of Abia.

*spits on their greed filled heads*[/quote]
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by Teespice(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
aka autrefois convict.
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by Onuoha1234(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
No matter how long it takes, the final outcome of this Kalu Manuvering will show the true color of the JUDICIARY, the BAR and the SANs, the EXECUTIVE, and the MASSES,,What Politicians of the Nigerian ilk cannot see is that Nigeria has changed irreversibly, añd the truth will triumph and the People will get heavenly JUSTICE.
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by otuodich64: 4:29am On Feb 09, 2021
BleedingPen ok:
Lalasticlala
Retrial is coming up because of political your political ambition. Meanwhile you'll not be retried because you are servant of fulanis . Betrayal.
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by 9jaRealist: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2021
>
Nigerian courts (and lawyers) can be so moronic.’

The HIGHEST court, the Supreme Court, ordered a retrial.
So why would a lower court even entertain this pleading? SMH undecided

Money for hand
Back for ground!

>
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by Stallion93(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2021
emmnprince:

Your comment was actually out of place. Bitcoin wasn't in vogue then. He might have used his office to loot that amount and invested it elsewhere, and not Bitcoin.

You're just pained because FG through her agency, CBN, banned crypto.

Don't be pained, look for other alternative if it will affect your investment or trade in it or relocate to Seme border or Togo were it is not banned. You can start a good life to there!
Typical Antediluvian reasoning, Bitcoin has been in the financial markets way before u could get smartphone to post this rubbish here and people have been investing in it way before you could afford internet data. Say you didn’t know about BTC until now doesn’t mean BTC just started gaining much popularity now. You backward state of mind only works in this country Mister
Re: ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu by josite: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2021
let us begin to face the reality.being rich produces different consequences from being poor.here the the application for leave is suo moto upscaled to application for stay of proceeding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guterres Appoints Amina Mohammed As UN Deputy Secretary-General For Second Term / Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins / FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.