Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? (1619 Views)

Dear Ladies, This Is Why You Should Stop Taking Selfies This Way (photos) / Transgender Ms Sahhara Releases Hot Bikini Photos. / Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Was Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Ms Stephanie Adaralegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
I wonder why most nairalanders here like to be funny with me outside Nairaland. Like they act soooo friendly and all but on Nairaland, they change and make like as if it is a fomal settting? Like say we enter board room or court room and all of the sudden, they are so serious?

Did I do anything to offend you when we are outside Nairaland?

U tell me undecided
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by r231(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
who?
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
nl persona might not match real life persona.

do you mean they're friendly outside nl but formal on nl, or the other way round.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Thirst4Lif: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Like they act soooo friendly and all but on Nairaland,

I think the term is 'two-faced.' So do you really want them for friends?
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2011
r231:

who?

Frstranger, Dayokanu, Tosinville . I have more but right now Im kinda in a blur morning. But Tosinville is not really just that I find him to be very friendly outside NL but he can be rude on NL. Although he is nice to me on NL but I feel he no go greet me like before no more cry

tpiah!:

nl persona might not match real life persona.

do you mean they're friendly outside nl but formal on nl, or the other way round.

they're friendly outside nl but formal on nl. What do u think is their problem behaving like that? undecided

Thirst4Lif:

I think the term is 'two-faced.' So do you really want them for friends?

I dont know if its two face or sumthin else. U honestly think its two faced?
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger?

you must be a very brave person to be trying to meet him outside nl.

dayokanu i suspect is extremely shy and cant even raise his eyes outside talkless do gragra.

or maybe not.

tosinville has a drinking problem i assume.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2011
tpiah!:

fstranger?

Huh? WHat did he do? Believe me, he is the sweetest guy ever but on NL he is a b1tch! cry

tpiah!:

fstranger?

dayokanu i suspect is extremely shy and cant even raise his eyes outside talkless do gragra.

or maybe not.

For where he is shy? That guy is a No 1 fan of sex I can bet my life with that but here, most of the time he makes as if he dont know me. ANother meaner in the making

tpiah!:

I have to admit, among all the three guys I mentioned, tosinville is the most luvliest one. But just that lately he seems to be ignoring me too.

I guess all these guys are doing it perhpas maybe Im yellow skin colour cry
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by OAM4J: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Sowee Gabry

They cannot be chopping your love off NL and come to NL and clean mouth, they have to be nice. I'll talk to them, they are my boys. cool
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I guess all these guys are doing it perhpas maybe Im yellow skin colour cry

It has nothing to do with your skin. Even I find it hard to believe at times. I find it weird that they can act one way when their on a forum and totally different outside of Nairaland undecided
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2011
OAM4J:

Sowee Gabry

They cannot be chopping your love off NL and come to NL and clean mouth, they have to be nice. I'll talk to them, they are my boys. cool

sad cry cry cry cry cry cry Thank you jare for being too kind to me. Right now I am chatting with frstranger to tell him how I feel.  embarassed cry cry

Inked_Nerd:

It has nothing to do with your skin. Even I find it hard to believe at times. I find it weird that they can act one way when their on a forum and totally different outside of Nairaland undecided

Inked sweety, you could feel it too? They treated you the same way?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by fstranger3(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2011
tpiah!:

fstranger?

or maybe not.

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

Tpiah, Ki lo n ma se iwo girl yii naa

O n kan dede deruba omo olomo,

Se afise ni fun e ni, abi ewo gaan ni.

Se wahala e ni ti mo ba n do gbogbo awon omo ele NL

To ba fe je n be ni ko so, I am not hoarding it.

So ara e gan ooooo
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2011
^^Bad boiy! Ms poraro, long tym o.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by InkedNerd(f): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Inked sweety, you could feel it too? They treated you the same way?  shocked shocked shocked

Yes I feel it. Its sad embarassed. Perhaps I was foolish to think that undecided
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2011
stevetboy9:

^^Bad boiy! Ms poraro, long tym o.

Poraro? angry

Why now? sad angry sad

Yes naa. U no go holla me ooo. . . I send you email saying Im back on NL 500 years ago cry cry cry

Inked_Nerd:

Yes I feel it. Its sad embarassed. Perhaps I was foolish to think that undecided

Wow! So Im not alone embarassed cry cry cry cry cry Did you ever told them how u feel outside NL?
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by InkedNerd(f): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Wow! So Im not alone embarassed cry cry cry cry cry Did you ever told them how u feel outside NL?

Well I used to but now I barely IM people from Nairaland embarassed
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2011
hMMM, . Maybe I should do the same too lipsrsealed
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by InkedNerd(f): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Hmmm, perhaps undecided cry
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by isalegan2: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

For where he is shy? That guy (Dayokanu) is a No 1 fan of sex I can bet my life with that but here, most of the time he makes as if he dont know me. ANother meaner in the making

grin grin grin

I guess all these guys are doing it perhpas maybe Im yellow skin colour  cry

Just hang in there.  I'm sure its all a misunderstanding.  smiley
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
Most certainly wouldnt like to meet fstranger outside of here.

The guy fit sell me. Likewise dayokanu.

Tosinville would be too strung up on weed so he wouldnt know where he was anyway.

Poster hang in there- they might have their gabry face and their nl face.

Lol
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
I wouldnt mind meeting the somali guy but the problem with these black arabs or black horners (especially somalis) is as soon as you get talking with them, before you know it a white arab or their countrymen and women will appear out of nowhere and be trailing the whole scene like a govt agent, then they,ll be speaking some kind of language to each other.

@ fstranger

mi o gbo yoruba.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 1:20am On Apr 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, perhaps undecided cry

Why the sad face?

isale_gan2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Just hang in there.  I'm sure its all a misunderstanding.  smiley

U do? So u think these guys are nice and not being two faced?

tpiah!:

Most certainly wouldnt like to meet fstranger outside of here.

The guy fit sell me. Likewise dayokanu.

Tosinville would be too strung up on weed so he wouldnt know where he was anyway.

Poster hang in there- they might have their gabry face and their nl face.

Lol

I chatted with them and turn out to be they treat Nairaland as a time for them to have fun and joke around while outside they are themselves. But unfortunately I find their real self more fun than the Nairaland personality. undecided embarassed lipsrsealed I do hope they understand where Im coming from. Tpiah, lol at the comments about them. grin I dont think they are that bad sha. grin lipsrsealed

tpiah!:

I wouldnt mind meeting the somali guy but the problem with these black arabs or black horners (especially somalis) is as soon as you get talking with them, before you know it a white arab or their countrymen and women will appear out of nowhere and be trailing the whole scene like a govt agent, then they,ll be speaking some kind of language to each other.

Who is the Somali guy shocked
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 08, 2011
^^the somalis on the site.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by InkedNerd(f): 6:17am On Apr 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Who is the Somali guy shocked

There's a couple of them here on Nairaland. So far there's Advocator, Elyas, african1, and Somaliland. There might be more of them, who knows? undecided

Ms. Potato:

Why the sad face?

Because some of them come across as nice guys but some of the things they do and say on Nairaland kinda put me off tongue
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2011
tpiah!:

^^the somalis on the site.

Really? Hmmm. . . Never come across them before

Inked_Nerd:

There's a couple of them here on Nairaland. So far there's Advocator, Elyas, african1, and Somaliland. There might be more of them, who knows? undecided

Advocator is from Somalia? shocked shocked shocked I thought he is Canadian! shocked shocked shocked

Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]

Because some of them come across as nice guys but some of the things they do and say on Nairaland kinda put me off tongue

Yes thats true but I dont know why I just loveeeee talking with Tosinville. He is such a sweetheart. Wish he can be that way on NL Im sure every female here will love him cry
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2011
eh, every female doesnt have to love him.

he should just stick with his fans.

you cant win everybody. No matter what, there'll always be someone who doesnt like you.

just speaking generally.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by InkedNerd(f): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Advocator is from Somalia? shocked shocked shocked I thought he is Canadian! shocked shocked shocked

lol I don't know if he is just a Canadian national or if he is a Somalian national. All I know is that he is of Somalian decent

Ms. Potato:

Yes thats true but I dont know why I just loveeeee talking with Tosinville. He is such a sweetheart. Wish he can be that way on NL Im sure every female here will love him cry

Well, I wouldn't know much about him outside of Nairaland.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2011
tpiah!:

eh, every female doesnt have to love him.

he should just stick with his fans.

you cant win everybody. No matter what, there'll always be someone who doesnt like you.

just speaking generally.

Yes thats right but these people that I mention happened to be nice so its a waste. Just wish they werent like that. cry cry cry

Inked_Nerd:

lol I don't know if he is just a Canadian national or if he is a Somalian national. All I know is that he is of Somalian decent

Wow! Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ok I didnt know that I thought he was pure Nigerian!!! shocked shocked shocked

Inked_Nerd:

Well, I wouldn't know much about him outside of Nairaland.

Once you know him outside Nairaland, you will definitely think he is a sweetheart kiss
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by InkedNerd(f): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Wow! Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ok I didnt know that I thought he was pure Nigerian!!! shocked shocked shocked

No thanks, I'd definitely pass on that one tongue

Ms. Potato:

Lmao, yeah right. I guess you didn't read those things he's written on Nairaland tongue undecided
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
No I havent What did he wrote?

I feel that some of the guys here are so filled with hemselves. I cannot tolerate that. I wanna launch a complaint cry cry cry
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by isalegan2: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

U do? So u think these guys are nice and not being two faced?

Yes, don't worry about a thing.  Maybe they're too shy to show their real selves on NL.  If you get along with them, don't listen to all the naysayers (jealous people). tongue  Just do your thing.  grin 

Sometimes people just come along to throw sand in your garri.  angry  Ignore it and listen to your heart.  wink
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
i'm actually not sure what the problem is.

dayokanu doesnt make trouble with his dayokanu id. maybe some other one.

besides his womanizing, i'm yet to see anywhere he caused wahala outside of sports section where they like to abuse each other.

fstranger na ehana, which means good man ie husband material.

in fact, tosinville is the only one who might fit the description in the original post. And as per that, e nor concern me since i aint his girlfriend.

i dont think i understand the thread.
Re: Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? by MsPotato(f): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
isale_gan2:

Yes, don't worry about a thing.  Maybe they're too shy to show their real selves on NL.  If you get along with them, don't listen to all the naysayers (jealous people). tongue  Just do your thing.  grin 

Sometimes people just come along to throw sand in your garri.  angry  Ignore it and listen to your heart.  wink

tpiah!:

i'm actually not sure what the problem is.

dayokanu doesnt make trouble with his dayokanu id. maybe some other one.

besides his womanizing, i'm yet to see anywhere he caused wahala outside of sports section where they like to abuse each other.

fstranger na ehana, which means good man ie husband material.

in fact, tosinville is the only one who might fit the description in the original post. And as per that, e nor concern me since i aint his girlfriend.

i dont think i understand the thread.

Oh No its not about jelousy of other people or not about them causing wahala for hia.

This thread is about me wondering why these people have different personality on nairaland and another different personality with me outside Nairaland and I dont like it when they treat me very nice outside Nairaland but tend to ignore me on NL Thats what Im confuse and I dont understand why such behaviour sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Connected To A SUGARMUMMY In Your State On Metrodate Nigeria• / Collecting potholes data in Nigeria / The World's Most Lucrative Business Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.