Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa (2090 Views)

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by TMSMedia: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Toke Makinwa has advised people to resist the urge to explain themselves to people who don't love or believe them, IgbereTV reports.

The media personality wrote on her Twitter handle;

"Resist the urge to explain. Those who love you don’t need a reason to love you and those who don’t will never believe you anyway, catch yourself before you start to ro ejo unnecessarily, save your peace. Let whoever think whatever, just keep doing you."
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1358683289482108935?s=20

https://igberetvnews.com/1381831/destiny-etiko-resist-urge-explain-toke-makinwa/

Lalasticlala

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by SoftSport(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wonderful

Hoeloshow advising her colleague
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by EJanni(f): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Exactly, I don't know what is really wrong with Nigerian men. If you don't work, they'd tag you lazy, if you work, olosho.
For every Diva out there, keep your head high and move! You can't please everyone in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
RESIST THE URGE TO SHALAYE

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:
Exactly, I don't know what is really wrong with Nigerian men. If you don't work, they'd tag you lazy, if you work, olosho.
For every Diva out there, keep your head high and move! You can't please everyone in life.
Nonsense she can't defend her income

But sha Na work she dey work

For every diva out there
Don't sleep with men for money

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Bornsinner7: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ashawo dey give advice too??

Wait!! how the toto sweet reach wey I go carry my hard earned money buy car or mansion for olosho wey I know fully well say no be my wife and no be only me she dey service..

Some of this rich men dey baffle me.. even with your kayamata e no go work for me

10 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by DaddyRochie1642: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by ashewoboy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
seriously, she should have ignored. why shalaye? resist the urge to shalaye.
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Flexherbal(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria problem at the moment, big pass motor wahala.
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by festacman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Depressed101: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Funny how all the women defending her are birds of the same feather grin

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by seanwilliam(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:
dont care about how people make their money but there is no way she can make that money to afford such car from acting.. there is no way..

That car no be small thing.. she deals with clitocurrency

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by dangotesmummy: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
The ones lamenting are the broke a55 niggas pained that they don't have the money she has
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Zanotty(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
From one colleague in the business to another.toke dn gather experience wella

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by pepperdemzombie: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Dem don dey come one by one to support their party member. Olosho People's Party (OPP).

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Cholls(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Bigfish121(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nor b this girl them say her leg nor gree close when she dey unilag?
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by We4all: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Wait!! how the toto sweet reach wey I go carry my hard earned money buy car or mansion for olosho wey I know fully well say no be my wife and no be only me she dey service..

Some of this rich men dey baffle me.. even with your kayamata e no go work for me

U never jam that kind girl yet. When e happen, your eyes go blind.
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by 3gpvids: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wetin consign me self

you gee me vagina i gee you preek....na me go cum still pay HIAN!

Carry ya vagina go abeg

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by beehivedata(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

No be everybody dey over Kaku like u. Some men, N10m be like say u Wan comot N5 from N50m. Simply because the money meant for millions of people dey their hand out of greed. Some, na who to launder money through these women be to them. Just find ur way and pray for progress.
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by lkillbrokehoes: 2:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Depressed101:
Funny how all the women defending her are birds of the same feather grin
Nah the same trailer carry all of them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by femi4: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Birds of a feather....
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Divija(f): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Partners in the game�
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by lacasera14(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2021
TMSMedia:
Toke Makinwa has advised people to resist the urge to explain themselves to people who don't love or believe them, IgbereTV reports.

The media personality wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1358683289482108935?s=20

https://igberetvnews.com/1381831/destiny-etiko-resist-urge-explain-toke-makinwa/

Lalasticlala
But you been de explain yourself that time. Even write book for explanation.
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by SerikiFulani(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Hoes everywhere...

What these hoes do is they buy kayanmata,visit herbalists and powerful Alfas to jazz up their pussy...You see most of them using beads,my brother those beads are not ordinary..

To buy a car of 52 million naira for a woman(not even your wife) in this harsh economy ain't no joke...That's just a car oooo...They even said the man is building her a mansion in Enugu... All these women,most of them have shrines in their homes...They try to hook up billionaires by visiting top hotels,top restaurants,top events, sliding in Dms on Instagram etc...Once they hook a big fish,they jazz him up..
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by dangotesmummy: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin

They're still wailing grin

Una go analyse Taya

But if she broke no wahala.the moment she get car or house, problem.na ashewo she dey do grin

Naija man mentality grin

Women no deserve better thing cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Queenslander(f): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2021
" whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. " - Charlotte whitton..
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by obonujoker(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin grin

They're still wailing grin

Una go analyse Taya

But if she broke no wahala.the moment she get car or house, problem.na ashewo she dey do grin

Naija man mentality grin

Women no deserve better thing cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

No one is against women getting these things,don't just come to social media and start lying or bragging....
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by Justkatty(f): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Bigfish121:
Nor b this girl them say her leg nor gree close when she dey unilag?
���� Bros abeg Na peg she be? wey leg no dey close.
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by dangotesmummy: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2021
obonujoker:

No one is against women getting these things,don't just come to social media and start lying or bragging....
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Destiny Etiko: "Resist The Urge To Explain" - Toke Makinwa by CheedyJ(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Person wey Dey feature for cheap village home videos con buy Jeep of over 40m, isn’t God great...

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Drake Exposed By Ex Girlfriend Catya From Bad Girls Club / John Hamm Of The Show Mad Men Calls Paris Hilton And Kim Kardashain Idiots / 2012 Next Movie Star Winner, Halimat Aitsegame Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.