Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Man Whom God Lifts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Whom God Lifts (141 Views)

Happy Is The Man Whom God Corrects / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / 2019: Pastor Adegboye Reveals Whom God Told Him To Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Whom God Lifts by evolution4434: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
The Man Whom God Lifts

#DailyDose

We may talk here and now about God’s love-which will be true, and how He has chosen to love us while we were yet sinners. But the truth remains that God wants to be loved by us the same way He hath shown us love. It is like a young man who intends to marry a young lady. The lady might not look towards the side of the guy at the initial stage, but immediately the guy starts approaching the lady and expresses his intention in all sincerity, the lady can then start to see something beautiful and attractive in the young man, and eventually accept his love. However, after the lady has accepted his love, the lady is expected to reciprocate the love. If the lady doesn’t reciprocate that love, it will lead to a divorce. In that same manner, we have been called the bride of Christ. But many of aren’t reciprocating His love.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. with long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalms 91:14-16

God expects us to love Him back, and only then can He show us the true extent of His goodness and kindness. God says He doesn’t look at what is outside but within. God knows those that truly love Him and those that didn’t. And truth be spoken, many people serve God not out of love but in satisfaction of religious rites, and because of their needs. God wouldn’t do much with such kinds of people. God is looking for children that will love Him just as He hath loved them. Children who are concerned about what the Father is concerned about, children who reflect the image of the Father and do His will faithfully. God doesn't have many human lover, but for the few that will love Him, He doesn’t joke in lifting and protecting them. Those are the ones He says, He gives people and nations for their sake. Love God and you will experience new realities.

Brethren, please let's love God. if we love Him, it will reflect In our actions and duties. What we say, where we go, what we do, how we talk and everything we do will show if we love God or not.

Here's a new video that talks about promotion in God's kingdom. You'll surely have an edge if you practice what's here. See through the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQF_8x777s

To accept Christ, Pray: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com i would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

Spread the Gospel
Re: The Man Whom God Lifts by Missyajoke(f): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Am sorry to say this but the title is different from your content

(1) (Reply)

A Form Of Godliness, But Denied The Power - The Last Church (Part 16) / The Pathways Of Reclaiming Your Glorious Destiny / Facing Persecution As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.