Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. (3926 Views)

‘I Have The Tightest P*ssy Ever’ Nkechi Blessing Speaks About Her New Date / Naira Marley Smoking Weed: Legalise It Or Not I Will Smoke It / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Nairaobserver: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Controversial Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing clears the air today, says she have the tightest poosy ever.

Nkechi Blessing revealed this on her social media page today which got Netizens talking online.

She wrote;
“I have the tightest poosy ever”

See her post HERE

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
angry

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by okk4sure: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
I think d best way to enter d the house is from the back!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by expertman(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
The gods are crazy
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
She wants her own Prado jeep too grin grin don't worry they're many oil moguls following u

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Twelfthman: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by saddeeqrunka(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
okk4sure:
I think d best way to enter d the house is from the back!

You sabi wassup cheesy
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
If it can't hold me hostage like when sleeping with other men's wives then she's lying.
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Houseofglam7(f): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
undecided
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by sharpwriter(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Come here for confirmation angry

3 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by josh123(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
this one don see say her colleague for the business don buy jeep, so she want her own too thats why she dey advertise her product

6 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by chiiraq802(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oga blogger..... Welldone ooooo..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by phyya(f): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
She wants her own Prado jeep too grin grin don't worry they're many oil moguls following u
You just read my mind o

3 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by mrdharkchild(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:

Gosh!! U r beautiful. I would like to know u
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Phethar007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Some bloggers just dey stupid..so because of views u go dey post wetin person no talk undecided
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by anonym0us: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
mrdharkchild:

what's beautiful about this crocodile face

3 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by mrdharkchild(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
anonym0us:
what's beautiful about this crocodile face
My guy, nor vex o..
I de try delete d comment. I no read her full profile.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Anu mpama the moment we stop giving this empty headed yeyebrities attention they crave the better for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Rahkman: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
See jawline like glen quagmire grin

7 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by jojofola: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
This one dey find ticket money cheesy
We already know you fxck with anything in briefs and boxers even pants, as long as cheddar rolls.

Omo!
If u dey do office work for inside this naija, na u I greet pass.
Hustle go pay.
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by atilla(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Blogy blogger
Her insta doesnt say that. Abeg where did you get the caption from?
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by 3gpvids: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
bia bia bank

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Kobicove(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2021
She's advertising her wares grin
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by potent5(m): 5:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Is she in competition for tight p**sies?
I nor understand

1 Like

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Thereddevil: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Yes, tightest for a mahogany c**k

Buying
More BTC , ETH, USDT, BCH,TRON, LTC, BUSD, Perfect Money etc

More Zelle funds, Coinme vouchers, simple funds, Greendot funds, Monifi funds needed

More Valid Giftcards needed.
Send me a WhatsApp message starting with *Hello Josh*

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by sunshineV(f): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2021
mrdharkchild:

na this same overhype kill 2020
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by mrdharkchild(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2021
sunshineV:
na this same overhype kill 2020
Sorry for d false alarms dear. I actually tot I deleted that post
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by CheedyJ(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2021
So, what should we do about it

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by YorubaPrince: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
mrdharkchild:

You dey MADDD ni? angry
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by YorubaPrince: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rahkman:
See jawline like glen quagmire grin

I swear. She's more masculine than any lady I've ever seen. grin
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by YorubaPrince: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
I heard Jagaban rejected her due to the stench and odor from her pvssy. grin grin grin

Fvcking her go just be like fvcking another male... grin
Re: Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. by Iliveforever(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
This 1 go fit build estate. if you know, you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Trending Videos That Landed Comedian Cute Abiola In Navy Cell / I Was Destined To Have Many Wives -oga Bello / Photos: Big Brother Africa Winner, Keagan Petersen In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.