Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Vacancy For Audit Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Audit Trainee (736 Views)

Recruitment For Audit Trainees At Oluokun Adeyemi And Co / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Vacancies For Audit Trainee Job In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Audit Trainee by olojuede01: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
VACANCIES
AUDIT TRAINEES
Our client, a medium size firm of Chartered Accountants engaged in auditing, assurance services, taxation and business advisory services, located in Lagos Mainland, wants for immediate employment, AUDIT TRAINEES who are desirous of qualifying as Chartered accountants and acquiring quality exposure and experience in their specialties above within a record time.

QUALIFICATION
Applicants must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper/Upper Credit in Accounting from any reputable University or Polytechnic and NYSC Certificate with at least 2years post-NYSC cognate experience. Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and readiness to travel to any part of the Country on official engagement are essential.

Proficiency in the use of computer, some Microsoft utility software like Excel, Word, Power Point and some major accounting packages like Sage, Peachtree and Quick Book.

Formal Application and current CV (Curriculum Vitae) to be submitted to:-

Recruitmentassociates2019@gmail.com using job title as subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancy For Audit Trainee by Juicy24(f): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Location?
Re: Vacancy For Audit Trainee by olojuede01: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Juicy24:
Location?
Lagos
Re: Vacancy For Audit Trainee by olojuede01: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Still on going
Re: Vacancy For Audit Trainee by MrSprime(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
Please kindly state the name of the organization and the salary scale.
Re: Vacancy For Audit Trainee by Akpeweoghene12: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Can I still send my CV and application letter sir?
Re: Vacancy For Audit Trainee by olojuede01: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Akpeweoghene12:
Can I still send my CV and application letter sir?
Yes you can. Candidates will be called for interview soon
Re: Vacancy For Audit Trainee by category(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
What if one is already chartered and about 40 years?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruiting / Job Opportunity For Developers, Programmers And Coders / Nasim Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.