Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,675 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed (141 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 / Waje: Saying I Looked Like A DSTV Remote Control On Social Media, Depressed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed by Naijassador: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
A Nigerian man identified on Twitter with handle @SamuelOtigba is has left many social media users stunned with his recent tweet.

According to the Twitter user, Doing honest business in Nigeria will either get you depressed, frustrated or killed.

He shared this thought on his twitter page on the 7th of February, 2021.

The Twitter users tweet reads:

DOING HONEST BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WILL EITHER GET YOU DEPRESSED, FRUSTRATED OR KILLED

See the post below:

https://naijassador.com/do-you-agree-doing-legal-business-in-nigeria-will-either-get-you-depressed-frustrated-or-killed/

Re: Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed by Kriss216: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Don’t be a fool, there’s no riches without fraud.
Re: Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed by 280Bracket: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
True. Very true.

Presently frustrated, depressed and suicidal as a result of a business I went into.
Re: Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed by espn(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
280Bracket:
True. Very true.

Presently frustrated, depressed and suicidal as a result of a business I went into.
No be only you.
Re: Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed by Kriss216: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
280Bracket:
True. Very true.

Must be transport business cheesy
Re: Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
VERY TRUE BUT WHAT CAN WE DO? THERE ARE SOME OF US WHO STILL HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD AND BELIEVE MIRACLE CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME.. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE, IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN.
LEGIT HUSTLING IS THE BEST WAY SO WE DON'T PUT OUR KIDS IN UNFORESEEN SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PROBLEMS

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Finally Speaks Out After He Was Released From Prison / African American Film Critics Association Taps Mariah Carey And George C. Wolfe / 'raya And The Last Dragon': What The Critics Are Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.