Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way (837 Views)

One Shot As Kidnappers Raid Akilubu Along Abuja - Kaduna Express Way / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS / Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Two rival cultists fighting throwing the community into chaos, property destroyed, people's killed.... please tell your love ones...I just saw it on status via WhatsApp
Graphic photos below

1 Like

Re: Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way by blackboy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Until Tinubu or any serious governor gets rid of these boys Lagos cannot be a mega city. They wont, they need them and use them.
Re: Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way by gulfer: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oga stop spreading fake news, this happens in surulere on Saturday and it was between commercial motorcyclists and the Anti okada task force team angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way by gwinaB(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
gulfer:
Oga stop spreading fake news, this happens in surulere on Saturday and it was between commercial motorcyclists and the Anti okada task force team angry angry angry angry

Sometimes one needs to exercise restraint and investigate before commenting or calling something fake news. There was unrest in Alakuko today and people had to close their businesses and run for safety.
Re: Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way by gulfer: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
gwinaB:

Sometimes one needs to exercise restraint and investigate before commenting or calling something fake news. There was unrest in Alakuko today and people had to close their businesses and run for safety.
Why did he use the pictures from the surulere incident, this is an attempt at misleading people and even the outside world....I knew there's disturbance in that axis before my reply and that police actually made arrests but why try to sensationalize the incident with the gory pictures of another incident
Re: Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way by pepperdemzombie: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
gulfer:
Why did he use the pictures from the surulere incident, this is an attempt at misleading people and even the outside world....I knew there's disturbance in that axis before my reply and that police actually made arrests but why try to sensationalize the incident with the gory pictures of another incident
They will use their hands to set this country ablaze as if posting on NL is by force.

(1) (Reply)

Video: 10 Year Old Boy Caught Sneaked Via Burglary Into Uncompleted Building To / Exposed, The Real Identity Of Kidnappers In Benue, Taraba And Environs (photos) / (VIDEO) Unknown Gunmen Set Ablaze Truck Conveying Cows In Anambra Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.