Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court (27001 Views)

"Inec Rigged Out Atiku and " Witnesses Tell Presidential Election petit Tribunal / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court / At Least 30 Killed By Gunmen In Zamfara: Police, Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Oshomo12(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
OlalekanEdun:
Even if there was a sex party the next thing is to demolish a building built with millions of naira while there are so many homeless and IDPs scattered all over the country. I just don't understand this country. embarassed

When cows rule over humans.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Simba00007(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
There's a conspiracy against the owner of the demolished building,I just can't fantom the idea that investigation hasn't even started and you demolished a whole building undecided

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by descarado: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Humans are naturally wicked and want to subjugate those beneath them. Politicians are not excluded

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Dollanaira: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Really
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by olisaEze(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
But they rushed to destroy an innocent person’s source of livelihood. The hypocrisy in the North is unparalleled anywhere in Africa! angry

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Neddstark: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sex party wey I do last year. Five bi babes and three guys. Why them no come demolish the hotel. grin

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Indispensable85(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Same thing Obaseki did in Edo. You don't demolish a property when the case is still in court. All these politicians are satanic irrespective of their party. My pain is that the court is not firm enough to make stiff pronouncements against them.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by MightySparrow: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
The demolition could be political or religious. No be El - Rufai?

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Grace001: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
They treat masses badly yet they want the same masses to be patriotic, imagine they demolished that building based on lies and deceit... failed useless country.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by blackmantis: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
The purported advertisement had no link whatsoever with the restaurant.

The police didn't see anything as such when they got there but the building was quickly demolished even before the purported suspects were charged to court.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by mozona(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Case still dey court and una don demolish the property!
my brother i tire ooh

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by paix(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
tnerro1:
Fools everywhere, case is in court and you have demolished one of the evidence needed to prove your case. In a developed country, that action alone will have the case thrown out and compensation awarded to the owner of the property.........Spits
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Cousin9999: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Maybe these "party" busts are really about combatting human trafficking. I didn't think about it before, but that's a real concern.

I think law enforcement needs to be transparent about that, and also use media to educate the public. There's probably many people at these parties, and in general, that don't know about this issue.

But we have to admit as a society that greed, corruption, and poverty are the real problem; crimes are the symptoms. It feels weird to pretend as if that's not fueling these activities.
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by wildikeman(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
jarawa:
Confusion every where

Chaos!
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by gulfer: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
He'll rufai, see your life

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Na who we go ask now

Stupid question from silly Afonjja
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Kingspin(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
When you have extremist as leader they sorrow every life under them.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Jamalson(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I respect El-rufai but I no happy for this case at all. Whether they organized sex party or not, demolishing that restaurant was wrong. Hopefully, she will get justice.

God bless Nigeria.
my brother there is nothing like sex party, i live in sabon tasha near the asher restorant the real problem is because husband to the woman that owns the restorant is a politician a PDP member to me i think that's reason el-rufai demolish the restorant

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by AfonjaFirstSon: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Logan23:

Stupid question from silly Afonjja
don't insult us
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Xendre: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Much respect to my brain the dirty things I have in will close nairaland
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Phred1717: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
The heart of a fulani-hausa is what...... #speechless

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2021
grin
AfonjaFirstSon:
don't insult us
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by 400billionman: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2021
There was no sex party but somebody's house.has been demolished.

Teaching Nigerians the law.

There is even no law stating that the penalty for holding a sex party is demolishing a building. If there was a sex party at first.

The law our politicians misuse is the law stating that if a house is established to have been built using proceeds of Kidnapping or the house belongs to kidnappers, it will be demolished when they are caught.

How they so easily demolish houses on that strength is another wonder. They even demolish hotels and lodgings where they believe kidnappers once slept. Chai, Nigerians.
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by 400billionman: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Case still dey court and una don demolish the property!

In Nigeria, they use dynamite to kill ants.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by GamalNasser: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2021
The so called Bogey flier had nothing to do with the the restaurant in the first place so why did the govt head to the restaurant to destroy it
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by jacoik(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2021
I see this case drag till 2023 and the next government will pay. am not seeing anyone penalize here because the judge might likely be intimidated and another take over which will warrant compensation to the owner. this I have seen
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
OK....sorry...

Baba Elrufai... Be calming down
You this wailing bigoted creature,u won't condemn El rufai for demolishing that hotel now!!!
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok, so who's going to compensate the woman for her demolished hotel
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/there-was-no-sex-party-in-kaduna-police-witnesses-tell-court
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by BluntCrazeMan: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let this case do quick and end..
Let's know the final outcome..
And also, let's know what happened to El-Rufai
Re: There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court by icon02(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am so heart broken

Do we still remember Alisha, The owner of the demolished restaurant?
I have been seeing her in the last couple of days in appearances and circumstances that made me suspect she has mental issues.

Sadly, I confirmed it today

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter / How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.