Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria (148 Views)

I Have 50k In My Account As A Student In 100 Level What Business Can I Start / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria by manuelhustle556(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Life can be hard as a student, but harder when money isn’t trickling in. It can be a tad challenging to focus on studies when half the time your mind wanders into space, thinking about how to make money even though you’re a student. Things can get a lot better when you make money and study at the same time.

Given the times we are in, it has become easier to make money as a Nigerian student. The following list shows the various ways of how you can earn a living as a student

Are you a student in Nigeria?

Have you been wondering about what you can do as a student to get paid?

First of all, let me commend you highly for wanting to do something by the side as a  student so as to have another source of funds aside from your allowance.

There are lots of amazing opportunities and lucrative business ideas flying around.

As a student, you need to position yourself for these opportunities and profit from them.

If you find any of this 6 ways which allows me make a steady income while in my 2nd year in school  interesting enough, you may want to try it.

Hundreds of students like you and me  are doing amazing things for themselves and making money even while still in school

Apart from making money from buying selling and rendering services, there are certainly other things you can do to have a source of income online legally with out money or little investment  e.g 

Information marketing

Freelancing

Affiliate marketing

Blogging

E-COMMERCE

Selling free quality ebooks 

It’s indeed the best thing to do considering this economy of ours in Nigeria country that is at best sinking.

If you start a business that is successful on campus, chances are that you may decide to expand on the business upon graduation instead of wasting time searching for a job.

And if you start a side hustle in school now, you can make good money for yourself, live comfortably, and plan ahead of your future.

Long story short, this post put together some of the profitable online businesses for Nigerian students who want to start a business in school. this model can help you raise any amount of capital you need to grow your business click the link below my bio

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Get Suprema Realscan G10 Finger Print Scanner At A Discounted Rate / New Airline, United Nigeria Airlines Berths In Lagos, Its Promoter Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.