Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency (295 Views)

Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court / Vincent Obianodo Drags Lagos Council To Court Over Land / Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency by Ojizy1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lawyers in the house please clarify my doubts, I had a deal with someone using Crypto in 2019 but he said he lost access to the Crypto 2 years after, I read somewhere Crypto is not a legal entity in Nigeria if I take the case to court can I win because I want him to pay back.
Re: I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency by jenny005: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Just 4get abt it. There's no need

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency by Ojizy1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
jenny005:
Just 4get abt it. There's no need

Why is there no need
Re: I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency by emae009(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
the court cannot judge on an illegality. Kind of how you can't take someone to court for refusing too share stolen funds

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Imo And Abia State / Free To Air Installation~08132332882 Ojo / Getfood - Online Food Ordering And Home Delivery In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.