Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN (32373 Views)

Reps Probe 45 Million Accounts Without BVN With ₦1.2tn Deposit / Pantami: FG Targets 2030 For Paperless Government / Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by primestreams: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin I give up
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by seyoops4u: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
How long would one needs to wait to get his phone number registered in this country ?
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by festacman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
lexy2014:

What is d benefit of NIN?

It helps FG to play its role as a big brother that keeps an eye on everybody. I hope I answered your question.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by pickatyouu: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
So the effort we took for bvn will all be in vain.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Blackdisciple(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
When you are dealing with the government of Mallams....

No focus at all
they only want the power that's all, but don't know the uses...

make e just be say na we dey there....

We go go queue for 2022

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by ariesbull: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Confused people
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by EdiskyHarry: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
The worst government in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
festacman:

It helps FG to play its role as a big brother that keeps an eye on everybody. I hope I answered your question.

No u haven't. How's that a benefit? Is playing big brother a constitutional role?
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by MickzyDonald: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bouz:
Didn't we vote them in, haba
Maybe you did 'cus i didn't vote them in
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by onoms4luv(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fg should just stop all these rubbish,
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
NIN cannot replace BVN. Pantami should just shut up
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by lesson44: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Policy summersaults all the time, wast of human and capital resources.
The moment you brought in Bill Gate, it confirmed your are a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Bimpe29: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Inconsistency and Nigeria
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Simpubozz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
lol this is really confusing. Shey b this is what most people were saying, that this NIN of a thing can be generated from the database we already have either the BVN or the Voters Card
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by festacman(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
lexy2014:

No u haven't. How's that a benefit? Is playing big brother a constitutional role?
If you understood the big brother role in the context I am using it, you will realize that NIN is of great benefit to the government.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by 2rez: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Let's state facts here & that's these fo.olish adults are sick upstairs. It's very obvious. Just..

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Femijohn198: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
policies that Missed road
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Jaqenhghar: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Instead of simply making one's BVN your NIN.
Im sure the next regime will ask you to do another new form of identification.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
festacman:

If you understood the big brother role in the context I am using it, you will realize that NIN is of great benefit to the government.

I don't understand it that's why I asked u these questions:

1. How's that a benefit?
2. Is playing big brother a constitutional role?
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by blowjohn(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
The way they made noise about the bvn, u would think nothing else can replace it.

Just look at them!
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Joseph08(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na who render courses to Nigeria sef

Animals parading themselves as leaders.

I hate this Country with a passion undecided
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by slivertongue: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
I knew it. he is out to undue good policies
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Set of nincompoop.......confused being

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by festacman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't understand it that's why I asked u these questions:

1. How's that a benefit?
2. Is playing big brother a constitutional role?

Like in developed countries, NIN will be linked to everything that has to do with you. It becomes tighter in future. For intelligence and security purpose, government through NIN keeps track of your activities.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
madridguy:
Pantami just want to cash out from this NIN at all cost grin grin grin

My exact thoughts. Quoting how NIN and not BVN is backed by law. He's definitely not doing all this in the interest of Nigerians. There's a catch
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
festacman:

Like in developed countries, NIN will be linked to everything that has to do with you. It becomes tighter in future. For intelligence and security purpose, government through NIN keeps track of your activities.

U still haven't stated d benefits there in neither have u stated if being big brother is a constitutional role. What is d benefit of linking everything that has to do with u to NIN?

Pls which developed countries use NIN.

Is it d lack of NIN that is responsible for d present state of insecurity in Nigeria? We were told that BVN will stop 419, kidnapping and corruption. Pls how far with that?
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by harmony75: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
confused government tomorrow they may come out with HIV compulsory test just for us to know they're working � useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Someone7:

My exact thoughts. Quoting how NIN and not BVN is backed by law. He's definitely not doing all this in the interest of Nigerians. There's a catch

This same govt sang d praises of BVN in 2015 threatening to close accounts without BVN. It's justification was that it needed BVN to stop kidnapping, 419 and corruption. 6years down d line........now they say NIN will stop all crime and insecurity.

Obviously there's more to this NIN thing than meets d eye especially when u see d desperation involved even in d face of d same covid they asked nigerians to observe protocols

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.