Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits (4167 Views)

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by NwaAro: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Half way through the way you can hear the exchange of gunfire as the video blanked out, the mopping up operation has commenced in Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsehjyRHFxQ

3 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Isaacetim19(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
seriously
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaAro:
Half way through the way you can hear the exchange of gunfire as the video blanked out, the mopping up operation has commenced in Enugu.

Subscribe to your channel to watch doctored rubbish.

Take it to afaraukwu and display it for kanu's Kingsmen to watch.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by NwaAro: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Bros I'm not one of those jobless bloggers click baiting people for traffic, the video seems legit at least from what I watched.

21 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Biafrawemove: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaAro:

Bros I'm not one of those jobless bloggers click baiting people for traffic, the video seems legit at least from what I watched.
U get time to respond to kanu haters
Hatred might end that one

19 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Hardgun: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Biafrawemove: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:

5 days left

5 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by NwaAro: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
From the information I received this happened in Enugu west LGA, and the forest location/settlement which the ESN operatives sacked was a notorious hideout for the fulani criminal elements engaged in all forms of heinous activities. Thankfully no ESN operatives were killed or hurt in the skirmish, three armed Fulani bandits were killed and I presume burnt and the rest either rounded up or fled.

30 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Mysticwebb: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na wa o
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by nkwuocha1: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
cool
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by mike8804: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
oyibo update won't be happy

10 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by engrchykae(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Rugged entities dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Harrykn: 1:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Good time for Fulani hater's association

1 Like

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by YungMillionaire: 2:56am On Feb 09, 2021
The video does NOT show ANY evidence of Fulani herdsmen. This is looking like propaganda. STOP pretending to do what you are not doing.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Optional09: 3:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian stop clogging yourself up in the city, spread out share available lands with our children let them build houses and have farms

After chasing Fulani away we must make sure we deal with our corrupt politician and make sure they build reliable infrastructures just as we chased away Fulani herdsmen we will force these politicians to build standard roads to every Villages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by OfoIgbo: 4:40am On Feb 09, 2021
NwaAro:
From the information I received this happened in Enugu west LGA, and the forest location/settlement which the ESN operatives sacked was a notorious hideout for the fulani criminal elements engaged in all forms of heinous activities. Thankfully no ESN operatives were killed or hurt in the skirmish, three armed Fulani bandits were killed and I presume burnt and the rest either rounded up or fled.

Good news. Although personally I would have preferred that those terrorists are painfully beheaded.

8 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by LikeAking: 5:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Dis contree nawa ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Fahdiga(m): 5:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Igbos no be Yorubas

9 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Danzakidakura(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

fulanis are raping and killing Edo women. Edo men are on the run

2 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Akudaisi: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2021
mike8804:
oyibo update won't be happy
AKA Ijele that guy Wu ezigbo IYI

1 Like

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Akudaisi: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

if cultists no kill u na Herdsmen go do am,we don't need ur subscription use that energy for Edo

2 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Akudaisi:
if cultists no kill u na Herdsmen go do am,we don't need ur subscription use that energy for Edo

What is even my business in Ebonyi issue. I am only advising ebonyians to root Kanu and his evil out. Their propaganda done too much.
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Biafrawemove: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

What is even my business in Ebonyi issue. I am only advising ebonyians to root Kanu and his evil out. Their propaganda done too much.
We don’t take advice from enemy

1 Like

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Biafrawemove:
We don’t take advice from enemy
Akiko
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Depressed101: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2021
YungMillionaire:
The video does NOT show ANY evidence of Fulani herdsmen. This is looking like propaganda. STOP pretending to do what you are not doing.
grin dey there.... Power to the boys... Since the govt has funded his people to come and flush the south... I wish south south can have sense and do what this boys are doing.. Especially delta and Edo state

2 Likes

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by chukwuaustin(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2021
NwaAro:

this is the reason we are against Esn. The are full of lies and deceit. Were is the video of the fight... Who are chasing... All this is to collect monthly donation from our people... kanu will be brought to Justice one day...

1 Like

Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Anigreat: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please a good Samaritan should kindly help me with 1k please i am begging

5490946019 FCMB
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by EdoDefence: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Danzakidakura:
fulanis are raping and killing Edo women. Edo men are on the run

And what brought Edo into this?
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by capatainrambo: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Akudaisi:
how edo take reach this topic.

Una mad o
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Danzakidakura(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
EdoDefence:

And what brought Edo into this?
go and defend your tribal women before they will give birth to Fulani bastards. And leave ESN to do theirs .
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by EdoDefence: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Danzakidakura:
go and defend your tribal women before they will give birth to Fulani bastards. And leave ESN to do theirs .

And who dragged your ESN?

The guy you quoted, did he say he was speaking for Benin?

See learn to use your words and not drag Ẹdo cos you want attention
Re: ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits by Danzakidakura(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
EdoDefence:

And who dragged your ESN?

The guy you quoted, did he say he was speaking for Benin?

See learn to use your words and not drag Ẹdo cos you want attention
shut up. Fulani with their unwash Bura are pregnanting Edo women, those who could not travel to Italy are enjoying Dogon buran fulani

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Black Question / Eze Ndigbo Title: Ohazulike Appeals For Calm / The Issues And Options On Fuel Subsidy Debate In Nigeria: Another Decade After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.