Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,925 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Lost Ma Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost Ma Mum (1196 Views)

Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' / How I Lost My New Born Baby / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Ma Mum by donenick(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2007
I lost my mother on the 4th June 2007, somebody poison her from where she's working sinece then am not myself
infact june 4th has become ma enemy

Re: I Lost Ma Mum by Free(f): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2007
awwww so sorry

I hope Ur doing Okay sad
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by DisGuy: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2007
Sorry about that, how do you know someone poisoned her? have you reported to the police?
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by Akinagirl(f): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2007
Jesus!! im so sorry, that is terrible that someone would do that. cry
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2007
Lost my Mum 3yrs ago. Its really painful , i can feel ur pain , My condolences
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by benit(f): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2007
Accept my sympathy
Be strong for other of your family members, determine to make her proud by giving life your best. I wish u well.
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by olatos(f): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2007
cry  I feel for u, cos, I lost my mum too 24 years ago,,precisely 4th of June, I know how u feel,,its a real trauma that you have to face, but take solace in the Almighty God, All will be well.
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by Angelheart: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2007
Take hearT! May her soul rest in peace!
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by nnada(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2007
Donenick,
am so sorry, i know how u must be feeling, pls am really so sorry.
if any body'd hand is in this, that person will not go scot free, i bet on this.
Do u believe, if u dont , my dear pls try and be close to GOd, give all ur life to God, and u se he will be a daddy, mummy, brothers, and sisters, all in one.
She is a pretty woman, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen.
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by fadenike(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2007
I commiserate with u on the irrecoverable loss.
God will surely occupy her position in your family,
and the affliction will never rise again.
Cheer up.
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by minto(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2007
Mums are too dear to loose untimely.I lost mine last December after less than a week illness; it came so sudden and all my dreams for her was shattered ;I cried my heart out. To you lucky ones out there, whatever you can do to make your mum happy,please go ahead and do it. Do not postpone because you never can tell when she leaves. Treat her like a baby, pamper her, meet her needs and shower her with gifts, by the time she eventually passed on, you would have fulfilled your dreams for her and you'll be happy you did.

@ donenick
I commiserate with you and I pray that God continue to strengthen you as you carry on with life.
may I suggest we both check in to a motherless home or don't you think we need some care. grin grin grin
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by uchetobi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2007
heya. My dear the lord will give you fortitude to bear your loss. sorry
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by wifeypenth(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i hate death cases, dats why wheneva i hear bout them, i shed tears, but its all good!!!!!!!!!! you are strong God is with you. just make him ur best friend!and u can always lean on me, rili i mean it, u can lean on me!!!!!i'll be there 4u okay!!!!
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by desgiezd(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2007
So sorry about this, pls accept my sympathy. And for the person that poisened her, let him/her remain in this world for ever.
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by CrazyMan(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2007
Am so sorry.
I pray that God would grant her enternal rest.
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by cuteass1(f): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2007
@cdonenick

Thats the saddest story ever, your mum is so pretty . . take heart eehn cry cry It shall be well.

Don't bear grudges or wish evil against the person, vengeance is mine says the Lord, if actually someone's hand is in her death, may their concience judge them.

Embrace God, he will surely lead you through, put to action whatever thing your mum has struggled so hard to put into you, wherever she is, believe me she'll be smiling. Yes, she's watching over you and hey, even in death she's still your mum, one thing death cannot change!!

It shall be well cheesy
Re: I Lost Ma Mum by Islander(f): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
May the good Lord keep you during this trialous time. I pray that justice would be serve. I know how difficult it is to lose a parent. I lost my father a few years ago and it still hurts like hell.

Relish on the wonderful times spent with your mom. Practise all those values she bestowed upon you. Remember all the good times you two spent. With time, it becomes much easier.

May God bless you and your entire family and may He continually comfort you all. Take care,,

(1) (Reply)

Househelp Gives Kids Hiv / Three Sisters, One Hubby / U.k.: Girls As Young As Nine Being Forced Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.