Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Tips To Beat The Heat With And How To Make Your Own Refreshing Body Mist. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips To Beat The Heat With And How To Make Your Own Refreshing Body Mist. (202 Views)

STORM - Perfumes, Body Spray, Body Mist, Deodorants, Shower Gel ( Turkey) Import / End Of The Month Sales! On Our Perfume Oils, Perfume; Oud, Body Spray, Body Mist / Tiniest Waist: Su Naing To Beat 1939 Guiness World Record (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Beat The Heat With And How To Make Your Own Refreshing Body Mist. by hadassahstar(f): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2021
It's Summer all year round here in Nigeria and we like it like that way thank you very much! BUT, the heat does get overpowering sometimes...

imagine putting on all that lovely make-up only to have a meltdown at midday! Never again! Here is what we have here;

Read more here:
Check Out Tips To Beat The Heat With, And Learn How To Make Your own Refreshing Body Mist.
http:///s43903fa4210112en_ng?client=news
Re: Tips To Beat The Heat With And How To Make Your Own Refreshing Body Mist. by meobizy(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
What I like the most about the heat is it prevents flus and removes the need for artificial makeup. If I want moisturized skin, I take a walk. Sweat is the best natural moisturizer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Size L, Lace Top With A Wrapper / Banana Republic Briefs / Most Affordable Wig Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.