Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan (51522 Views)

Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town / Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by iamJ(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yoruba people are saints

Fulani people are devils

All the problems in yoruba land na fulani cause am

Una no get sense at all cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, google the meaning of "just like".. Then go back and reread my comment.

God bless Nigeria.
It's a metaphor now. No be so? Idiotas like you with low iq are very funny.
Go back and read the op and read what you wrote about Yoruba and your request for pics.
See if you can spot what is wrong there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Mehn.
Just imagine. They're going to Lagos and Ogun state

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It's a metaphor now. No be so? Idiotas like you with low iq are very funny.
Go back and read the op and read what you wrote about Yoruba and your request for pics.
See if you can spot what is wrong there

My brother, when you are ready to discuss like a civilized person without puerile outbursts, let me know.

God bless Nigeria.

24 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, when you are ready to discuss like a civilized person without puerile outbursts, let me know.

God bless Nigeria.
You think you're civilized with your tribal rants?
I still ask you what brought Yoruba and skulls into the news.
It's even very amusing when the most barbaric and backward tribe starts engaging in tribal baiting.
Very foolish if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Ten06(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
When that northern governor heard that they were taken to the police station he will be relieved. Because, he was expecting to hear what they are good in doing
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by uBuNiT: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
They are normal travelers
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Hajee77: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
They should be sent back or remanded with those weapons on them. Are the weapons allowed among the people?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by faste: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
well done boys
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It's even very amusing when the most barbaric and backward tribe starts engaging in tribal baiting.

Lol I have been following u and him, now I get u are crying becoz he mentioned Yoruba and skulls grin grin
What else do u what him to say?
If it was Igbo he trolled with that comment u won't be crying like oh ,
Just swallow it and move on its not that deep sir!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmmm...... 80 men in a truck....... with cows...... and motor cycles. Photo of the truck or .......
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Cherez: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Frankly, I see nothing if it's just bows and arrows and not guns
This is nothing, they should be freed but this is a lesson to Fulani people cos soon every region and country may start treating them as such
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by COMPAQ(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/amotekun-intercepts-truckload-of-armed-fulani-herdsmen-in-ibadan/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

This is pretty much how ALL Aboki's get to Lagos.

Their being in a truck is not a crime. Neither is having bow and arrow. What we need to do though is remove this okada business from being viable so that they have no reason to come down south. Okada business is what has brought 80% of the Aboki in Lagos in the last 10years.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Pursue them from the South West region no time for story
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Blackdisciple(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fake news
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol I have been following u and him, now I get u are crying becoz he mentioned Yoruba and skulls grin grin
What else do u what him to say?
If it was Igbo he trolled with that comment u won't be crying like oh ,
Just swallow it and move on its not that deep sir!!! grin
Dear sir,

I'm not aware I sought your opinion.
Your advice is also unsolicited.
Just move on ahead
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Chibokgame: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ooooo Where is the truck? Where are the fulani men? And, Where are the guns?
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... And no single picture? Nawa o... It's just like saying "Hisbah Arrests Truckloads of Yoruba Ritualists With 100000 Fresh Human Skulls" with no single pic. I am sure nobody's gonna believe it..

Anyway, Nigeria go better.

You wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by savageyoungboy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shuooo!!! Abeg make una leave fulani herdsmen alone. I don't support open grazing but I think the media is trying to make herdsmen look bad
Which one be armed again
Bow and arrow with knifes...lmao
I thought they said herdsmen kill with gun
A security outfit should be neutral and unbiased
Mark this day...Amotekun won't end well
They will end up worst than the way bakassi ended
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Hassanmaye(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell where is the picture
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Kriss216: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

So, na that Yoruba and skull dey pain you since
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by egorov(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... And no single picture? Nawa o... It's just like saying "Hisbah Arrests Truckloads of Yoruba Ritualists With 100000 Fresh Human Skulls" with no single pic. I am sure nobody's gonna believe it..

I witnessed this. It happened last Monday.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by 99thEnemy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Blessed are the IPOB's that do not see but believe, for theirs is the kingdom of Oduduwa.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by vioment: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Story story, storyyy.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan by Tonytonex(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.