Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

UPDATE:"I Bought D Car Wit My Money, Leave An Innocent Man Alone"- Destiny Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UPDATE:"I Bought D Car Wit My Money, Leave An Innocent Man Alone"- Destiny Etiko (395 Views)

I Bought The Car With My Money, Leave An Innocent Man Alone – Destiny Etiko Crie / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE:"I Bought D Car Wit My Money, Leave An Innocent Man Alone"- Destiny Etiko by onyi25(f): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has once again lashed out at all those accusing her of being in an intimate relationship with a married man who

The actress who couldn't take the accusations reacted yesterday, Monday 8th February, swearing with her mother's life that she has nothing to do with the man. She went further to curse all the perpetrators of the fake news.

Not satisfied with her reaction, the actress has once again taken to social media to speak on the matter stating that the man is innocent and she bought the car with her hard earned money.

See update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/02/update-i-bought-car-with-my-money-leave.html?m=1

Re: UPDATE:"I Bought D Car Wit My Money, Leave An Innocent Man Alone"- Destiny Etiko by Ngenge(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2021
uwa
Re: UPDATE:"I Bought D Car Wit My Money, Leave An Innocent Man Alone"- Destiny Etiko by HopeVictor(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Yes with your hard earned money .your body must have pass through pains to achieve that..

1 Like

Re: UPDATE:"I Bought D Car Wit My Money, Leave An Innocent Man Alone"- Destiny Etiko by Justkatty(f): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2021
But one thing I need to understand is, Do you owe anyone explanation on her you got a car?
This is just heart aching....like Tuface would say, if they don't talk about you, that means you're nobody...
Abeg enjoy your ride jhoor nothing do you.

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught With A Gun She Intended To Use Shoot Her Class / Zimbabwean Motivational Speaker Born Without Limbs Reveals She Is Pregnant, Shar / Erica Invites Delemomodu To Her Birthday Party With A Hollywood Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.