Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Real Madrid Update - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Update (124 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Update by plethora007: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Zidane: "It's a very difficult season, with the schedule and all but we have to adapt. With so many injuries it's not easy."

"Ramos' operation was successful, he's in high spirits and will return as soon as possible. Isco also trained normally today - he should be available for tomorrow."

"Benzema has the quality to shoot free-kicks but there are so many players so it's not easy. In my time I wanted to take them too, but I took 1 in 10 (laughs)."

"We want to change the situation, we have quality players who've won a lot - you can't question their commitment."

"I don't know what's going to happen next season regarding my future - but for now we just focus on tomorrow's game."

"Why would I abandon Real Madrid? I love this job and the club, I will always give my all. It's a great club, all you can do is compete because there will always be changes here."

"The level of La Liga is very high, just today I was talking to my coaching staff about the second division. There's a lot of quality."

"We'll see if I'll finish my Real Madrid contract."

"Varane's place in the team? He arrived when he was 18 and he showed his capabilities and that's what he's been doing since day one - he's a leader and a winner." #RealMadridGetafe

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Death Probe Widens To Include Nurses, Psychologist / Help To Get 1000 Subscribers / Okagbare Gets Guiness World Record Certificate After Overtaking Usain Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.