Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Erica Bags Deal With Kuda Microfinance Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Erica Bags Deal With Kuda Microfinance Bank (180 Views)

How To Change Kuda App Phone Number When Lost / Is The CBN Shutting Down Opay, Kuda, Palmpay, And Other Online Banks? See Truth / Bbnaija Erica Bags The NET "Most Popular Bbnaija Star" Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erica Bags Deal With Kuda Microfinance Bank by gistongist: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija lockdown season housemate, Erica Nlewedim has bagged a deal with Kuda microfinance bank in Nigeria.

The reality TV star took to social media on Tuesday to make the announcement of the new deal with Kuda bank.

She shared a video with the caption “My Elites, we now bank with Kuda @Kudabank.”

“My Elites, we now bank with @Kudabank. Join me on the bank of the free with my code: STARGIRL Tap the link for more gist.”

Recall that Erica bagged a deal with a luxury global company Swarvoski.

Erica’s brands which she now works for include; Star Radler, Legend beer, Kuku’s Hair, Partner Mobile, Deashapeables.
source:https://gistongist.com/erica-bags-deal-with-kuda-microfinance-bank/

(1) (Reply)

See What Countries Of The World Are Doing To Boost Their Economy After Covid-19 / A Nigerian Woman Will Become The First African To Lead The W.H.O / Nigerians Drag Laycon Ruthlessly For Declaring Himself A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.