Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership (7213 Views)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video) / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by chukwugoziegi: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Useless Man!
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by blinking001(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Okay....
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by sojfarm: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
So this man does not know he should address the state until the forces beyond him take over the protest from him abi
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by ogododo: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

I de look for 2 meters space between Sanwo and his men behind.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
tamdun:
I dey miss fashola like... Sanwolu dey fall hand big time, criminal just full everywhere,Sanwo better wake up, u can't pls everyone o

He will be settled and live out the rest of his das a Millionaire - as long as he does as he is told and takes the shit and shame on his name to his grave
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by ComeToJesus: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Revalidating membership of a non-performing, poverty-foisting, hardship-inducing assemblage of mediocre rulers.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by Sleekfingers: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

ok

na on saturday your eyes go clear....the youth don mean you oooooo......instead of this yeye governor to go on knees. And start begging lagosians........meself don dey sharp my machete and oiling my shot gun......we shall see at the toll gate.......IRE O
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by Coinbased: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by Tonytonex(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
handsome86:
OH REALLY, ABEG COME JOIN ME
Nice spec on that toy. beautiful sunshade.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by Tonytonex(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayoolamax:
Better
best
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Revalidates His APC Membership by KunleyY19(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
tamdun:
I dey miss fashola like... Sanwolu dey fall hand big time, criminal just full everywhere,Sanwo better wake up, u can't pls everyone o

You don get am... Sanwo Olu wants to please everyone which is not possible... Fashola doesn't give a F... And there was sanity during is time... Sanwo Olu needs to stiffen up abit. This Lagos na a little bit of iron hand and a little bit of soft hand we need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“it Is The Northerners Who Deserve Another State, Not The South East” Arewa / Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria / Reps Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Wins At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.