Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here (5335 Views)

Let's Talk Brainbox Aka ECU. / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCTS PROBLEM OF ANY KIND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
IS IT 2.0 FSI TURBO OR NON-TURBO
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
flootintin:

Please where is the camshart sensor of passat 2.0 fsi bvy engine located?

THE ENGINE CAMSHAFT SENSOR IS LOCATED
BEHIND THE OIL FILTER UNDER BETWEEN THE GEAR BOX AND THE ENGINE

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
SIRBAUTO:

THE ENGINE CAMSHAFT SENSOR IS LOCATED
BEHIND THE OIL FILTER UNDER BETWEEN THE GEAR BOX AND THE ENGINE

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
flootintin:

Not my engine type

WHATSAPP ME

OR
SO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
flootintin:
My engine
. OKAY THIS IS NON TURBO
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
flootintin:

Non turbo

THE CRANKSHAFT SENSOR IS IN THE SAME PLACE
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=SIRBAUTO post=98915870]. OKAY THIS IS NON TURBO[/qu

TELL YOUR MECHANIC
TO CHECK HERE

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
SIRBAUTO:
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCTS PROBLEM OF ANY KIND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by Decentdave(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good pm.my golf 3 smoked whenever I reverse.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Decentdave:
Good pm.my golf 3 smoked whenever I reverse.

JUST ON REVERSE ?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
SIRBAUTO:

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE
[color=#000099][/color] GOOD EVENING EVERYONE HOPE YOU GUYS ARE BACK FOR TODAY
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by ericuzor(m): 1:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Do you know more about touareg 2012 are the parts available and is it very difficult to repair or maintain?..
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2021
ericuzor:
Do you know more about touareg 2012 are the parts available and is it very difficult to repair or maintain?..

THE PARTS IS AVAILABLE , COMING TO THE MAINTENANCE IT DEPENDS ON YOU
TALKING ABOUT THE REPAIRING
THAT DEPEND ON YOUR MECHANIC
TOUAREG IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERY MECHANIC TOO FIX , ANYTIME IT'S DEVELOPED FAULT YOU FIRST OF ALL USE SYSTEM ON IT TO DETECT WHAT THE FAULT IS BEFORE WORKING ON IT WHAT I MEAN IS THIS ANYTIME THE CAR IS FAULTY YOU JUST HAVE TO APPLY SYSTEM ON IT TO FIND OUT THE FAULT AND GO STRAIGHT TO DEFAULT DIRECT AND FIX IT
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2021
CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP SO I CAN EXPLAIN MORE BETTER TO YOU

OR
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by ericuzor(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
OK thank you
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by adubam(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Well done Boss. Well done. My golf3 shorts oil and I noticed it after I bought it Nigeria used. This is 2 years of using it. I top 1 liter every 2months. But. You will hardly noticed it smokes white at start. Engine has never been rings. Engines works fine and run very fast and I have never have issue with it. What is your advice Sir. Thank you.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
adubam:
Well done Boss. Well done. My golf3 shorts oil and I noticed it after I bought it Nigeria used. This is 2 years of using it. I top 1 liter every 2months. But. You will hardly noticed it smokes white at start. Engine has never been rings. Engines works fine and run very fast and I have never have issue with it. What is your advice Sir. Thank you.

the problem is from the engine....the rings are weak....chat me up for more info
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by adubam(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
SIRBAUTO:

the problem is from the engine....the rings are weak....chat me up for more info

Thanks. I see you're in Lagos. I am in Abuja. I would have love to work on the rings.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
adubam:

Thanks. I see you're in Lagos. I am in Abuja. I would have love to work on the rings.

THAT WILL BE GOOD IF YOU HAVE ANY PERFECT MECHANIC THAT CAN DO IT FOR YOU
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
WE ARE STILL MUCH AVAILABLE

TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CAR WORK,
LIKE TO MAKE SURE YOUR CAR IS IN ORDER,
AND TO AS WELL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CAR DO NOT BRAKE DOWN ON THE WAY
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by cAbLeDuDe: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2021
I've got a gear change delay on my 08 jetta 2.5, so it jerks when changing gears between 1 and 3.

What's the likely issue?
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2021
cAbLeDuDe:
I've got a gear change delay on my 08 jetta 2.5, so it jerks when changing gears between 1 and 3.

What's the likely issue?

THE GEAR VALVE BODY OR GEAR BRAIN BOX
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by cAbLeDuDe: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2021
SIRBAUTO:

THE GEAR VALVE BODY OR GEAR BRAIN BOX

Sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2021
cAbLeDuDe:

Sent you a message on whatsapp

YES
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
HELLO GUYS PLEASE KEEP THE CALLS COMING
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2021
GOOD MORNING GUYS AND HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU GUYS FROM SIR -B AUTO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND A BLESSED SUNDAY
SIRBAUTO:

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by ifortenet(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
What's your opinion on Golf 4 that it is not a good car with regards to the aluminum engine and electrical problem? Pls advise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Partners With Qualcomm To Power Future Smart Cars / Kia Optima Vs Hyundai Sonata / How Often Should D Fuel Filter In A Tokunbo Car Be Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.