Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

“When I would marry, and why I don’t react to controversies” – Wizkid reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “When I would marry, and why I don’t react to controversies” – Wizkid reveals (523 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“When I would marry, and why I don’t react to controversies” – Wizkid reveals by Royalhignness: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Award-winning Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Balogun better known as Wizkid has finally addressed why he doesn’t react to controversies around him.

The self-styled starboy in an exclusive interview with ThisDay Newspaper revealed he stays silent amidst controversies because he’s a private person who doesn’t live off people’s opinions.

In his words,

“It’s very easy. Only a stupid man will go around trying to prove a point to the world and even at that, you’ll find that you can’t please everyone, that you cannot live off of people’s opinions. I think once you understand yourself and your true essence, nothing will faze you Continue Reading

https:///when-i-would-marry-and-why-i-dont-react-to-controversies-wizkid-finally-reveals/
Re: “When I would marry, and why I don’t react to controversies” – Wizkid reveals by merieam16(f): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice one star boi...always resist the urge to shalaye
Re: “When I would marry, and why I don’t react to controversies” – Wizkid reveals by MajesticKris: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Who marriage hep.... Na Dem go wan marry you sef...

Marriage was over RATED..
Re: “When I would marry, and why I don’t react to controversies” – Wizkid reveals by DaddyRochie1642: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
I just showed this Wizkid's post to one man beside me and instantly the man received Financial Breakthrough after reading this Post. grin grin

Thank you Wizkid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elites React As Bbnaija Erica Goes Spiritual On Them / Nigerian Actor Alex Ekubo Proposed To His Beautiful Girlfriend / Abroad Base Man Came To Start Business In Naija Killed By Guard He Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.