Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You (21121 Views)

Women Living Off Men Shouldn’t Be Giving Motivational Speeches – Popular Actress / #bbnaija :ike Sucks Mercy’s Boobs Couple Finally Have Sex (full Video) / Bbnaija: Ike And Mercy Steal Show At Bbnaija 2019 Shower Hour (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by espn(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Gbam...Body hit...
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by BigDawsNet: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
People say I should be a motivational speaker,
But I don't have the motivation.

cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Ozinlex: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
True talk
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by simfrost90210: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin my brother, GOD bless you, help me tell them ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by xynerise: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by mrfreestuff: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Not true. In fact it is more difficult to remain at the top than getting to the top

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Na so i dey tell my wife....

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

but she no dey motivate me again!
grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by hopexter(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:

She still dey cook give you chop shey dat one no reach ni? All you need is a full stomach and self motivation angry
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by SolarEdge: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fact man. When you're down to zero but still alive. You just have to focus on Jah and believe there's always light at the end of the tunnel, as its usually said its always dark before dawn
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by President99: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
"It's Far Easier To Spring Up Motivational Speeches When Life Is Favourable For You"- BBNaija's Ike

BBNaija's Ike Onyema has taken to his Twitter handle to share his thoughts on motivational quotes and speeches, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Iam_IkeOnyema/status/1359048377988751360?s=20

Very true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by jodeci(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Mercy used and dumped

and he never used mercy??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ike is right like wise the Motivational speakers as well.They are both right.. You need to be motivated that's why they are called Motivational speakers would you have preferred him discourage and unmotivate you? So it all boils down to get the message and forget the speaker or the messenger. GET MOTIVATED TO SUCCEED cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Bucky001(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
A struggling close friend of mine won a bet recently, and suddenly started seeing every not well to do people around as people who are under " generational spell/curses"

Some people are so unbelievable!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Jeromejnr(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Toks2008(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
qeemus:
True talk

The other side is that there was a time it was not easy.

If I choose to be a motivational speaker today I will make serous impact cos I went through shits...shits that make me shed tears whenever I remember and yes to a great extent, my life is better even when I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm not where I use to be.

So apparently you can only speak to motivate others when life is good for you regardless of the pains you have passed through.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by beehivedata(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
LOL
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by ofiko123(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
I love motivational speakers..they inspire me...
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by adedayoa2(f): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
lionness:
I’ve been going to XYZ church since 2003. I knew when the pastor a prolific motivational speaker started—knew when he was pastor plus drummer boy and his wife was the only choir in the church. Today; Baba don buy private jet, he can’t even count his properties and he keeps motivating we the hungry church members without any single support. Even for where some old members are hustling, he’s kicked them out and now turned that to business.

The plain truth is—my rubbish pastor didn’t grow his dream with just quotes, he required help of his church members in the form of donations. If I had collected substantial funds just like my pastor I will be richer than him today. The truth is, motivational speakers are only spewing BS. Most of them can’t go through half of what those they are pressing to are going through without financial assistance.

I think we should tell every single motivation speaker in Nigeria to kindly go to hell. What we need is funding. Nigerians are not lazy, we just don’t have the real motivation which is — cash! Any other form of motivation na Yahoo!
But you said you guys are hungry church members, means all of you could not have made him rich.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Missyajoke(f): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Edjcj
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by emonis88: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
I never knew a celebraty can b this down to earth to know say na how life be. Many when them just hit am , them go think say other people no know wetin them Dey do abi them no sabi hustle. But every man's hustle Dey GOD hand o! cus no man knows tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
inoki247:
If you see person wey dey sell GNLD drugs or NEO Life dere mouth dey sweet like Akara or Choko Milo dem too na Motivational Speaker...

he come be like say Na Nigeria be the home of Motivational Speaker...
hahhaha, Guy you remind me of one guy that was sweet talking me about GNLD even to the extent of telling me to resign from my work and join GNLD marketing. To cut the long story, na so I saw bros one day in an office that share the same building with my office for an interview, guess for what position? OFFICE CLARK for a law farm. O'boy nearly shit for pant immediately he saw me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by corporateDan(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
lionness:
I’ve been going to XYZ church since 2003. I knew when the pastor a prolific motivational speaker started—knew when he was pastor plus drummer boy and his wife was the only choir in the church. Today; Baba don buy private jet, he can’t even count his properties and he keeps motivating we the hungry church members without any single support. Even for where some old members are hustling, he’s kicked them out and now turned that to business.

The plain truth is—my rubbish pastor didn’t grow his dream with just quotes, he required help of his church members in the form of donations. If I had collected substantial funds just like my pastor I will be richer than him today. The truth is, motivational speakers are only spewing BS. Most of them can’t go through half of what those they are pressing to are going through without financial assistance.

I think we should tell every single motivation speaker in Nigeria to kindly go to hell. What we need is funding. Nigerians are not lazy, we just don’t have the real motivation which is — cash! Any other form of motivation na Yahoo!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Dobest: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Truest talk (if there is an English like that)
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Carlyboi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na person way get money Dey explore the world na...Who no like to enter plane go see Eiffel Tower and the pyramids and the Sphinx.

The worst of them is those who rub it in...and no be So life be.

Anyways that’s for people who listen or get bothered by their words I’m my motivation and motivation speakers aren’t just the conventional ones friends,family,co-workers,neighbors most shallow people with a hint of comfort in their lives have the propensity to becoming motivational speakers.
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Unified07: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
100% right
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by sinola(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
I think he is indirectly talking to Mercy 'Lambo' Eke
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Everybody in life has a time to blow. Some people delay or cancel theirs through their very own actions. I know elderly men who would rather fight over crumbs than wait for a huge payday.
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by ijayebonyi(f): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
If you follow motivational speakers eeh you will just go and hang your self one day
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Impregnablefolk: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
lionness:

Dearie, I love you!
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by uchegbufaith184(f): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Apt ✔️
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by opapapilo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
motivational speakers aren't dat bad....sometyms we need a lil push jst to get der

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For Enugu Governorship Election 2019. Declares (Pics) / Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame 2020: List Of Honourees / Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.