Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? (405 Views)

Should I Accept The New Job Offer? / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? by distinctwallex(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello NL,

Please take a critical look and analysis of this two jobs that i will be comparing and advice which one I should go for.

1st job is where am working currently, am earning 250k monthly, already have my client's base that am working with and their products are easy to sell to customers because its affordable, but the target is very high(and God has been helping me to meet it), there is job security because it's not a one-man business that anyone can sack u anyhow.

2nd job is a new offer from a similar company (competitor), they are offering to pay me 400k monthly, I don't have a client's base yet so I have to start sourcing for new clients there, and their products are not easy to sell to customers because its too expensive but their target is like half of my target where I am currently, there's no job security cos if u dont meet up with their target,u can b sacked anytime since its a one-man business.

Please note that both job are marketing with target attached,

I have just two days to either accept or decline the new offer, pls offer ur opinions. Thanks a lot

Pls Mod shd help push this to FP to reach larger audience for more advice
Re: Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? by MajesticKris: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Stay with your current job please...e get why... That company Ain't sure..

Don't be deceived... Trying to convince people now, on other options is bad.. cus I won't go for something I'm not used too...

Secondly that offer won't last... Once you fault, you're gone..

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? by distinctwallex(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
MajesticKris:
Stay with your current job please...e get why

Hmmmm...noted...thanks dear
Re: Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? by Aditkd(f): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
My brother stay with your current job. Please

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? by CrazyMan(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2021
A bird at hand they say is better than 10,000 in the forest. Continue with your current job, cdon't let the huge pay the new job is offering decieve you, what if you go there can't meet up with your target due to your inability to secure a client base and expensive product?

It means your pay will be deducted and you might end up earning less than what you're currently earning in your present place of work.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? by Dharey55(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Link me up with the other job abeg
Re: Advice Needed...which Job Offer Should I Accept? by BunmilaraR(f): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2021
in every aspect of life growth is important....move o unless you're scared of starting afresh just make sure the incentives that come with the job are worth it

(1) (Reply)

Every Success You Need In One Portal Visit Nairalearn.com To Start Your Online / Meet A Nigerian Lady Who Specializes In POP Ceiling Installation,screeding&rails / How To Start A Profitable Human Hair Business With No Money (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.