Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

After HTML And CSS What's Next? (roadmap To Web Development In 2021) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After HTML And CSS What's Next? (roadmap To Web Development In 2021) (251 Views)

Developing A Crypto Payment Gateway: A Roadmap To Success / A Comprehensive Guide To Web Development And Why Lacunaweb Is The Leading Compan / Easy Way To Learn Html,css,php And Jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After HTML And CSS What's Next? (roadmap To Web Development In 2021) by darphiz: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
I could remember vividly that I spent 6 months perambulating in 2016, from HTML to C++ just to get my hands on web development. The learning curve wasn't easy because I made a lot of mistakes while trying to get started with web development. I studied if not all free courses available on Sololearn before I decided to make research on the actual language I needed for web development. This article aims to enlighten anyone who wants to be a web developer in 2021 on the steps to take to avoid the mistake I made in 2016.
Continue reading >> https://www.moremehub.com/14/after-html-and-css-whats-next-roadmap-to-web-development-in-2021/
Re: After HTML And CSS What's Next? (roadmap To Web Development In 2021) by darphiz: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Plastic Containers To Package Your Products / Instead Of Rest In Peace For Me Please Help Me. / God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Bus Ticket For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.