Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story (531 Views)

TEN Most Injury-prone Players In Football History: Robben, Reus, R9, Wilsher. / Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by InvestingExpert(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Loyalty or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus story.
WorldGreatest

Meet Marco Reus, one of the greatest football talents in the world today and former team mate of Robert Lewandowski at Borussia Dortmund FC of Germany.

After losing to Bayern Munich in the 2013 edition of UEFA Champions League, Robert Lewandowski and of course the Germany world cup hero, Gotze, opted to join their rivals Bayern Munich FC of Germany.

Marco Reus said of his outgoing teammates and soon to become rivals, " I wish good luck to Lewandowski and Gotze; but Bayern Munich FC will never have me. Money is not everything".

That was 2014. Now fast forward to 2021. Although Gotze never really held down a starting spot in Bayern and later returned to Borussia Dortmund FC, Robert Lewandowski rose to prominence and is today one of the most accomplished strikers in the history of the game and arguably the best in the history of Bayern Munich FC.

Just yesterday, he scored a brace in the ongoing FIFA Club World cup semifinal against Al Ahly of Egypt and would probably do more in the finals against the south American Tigres FC.

What of Marco Reus? Well, I reserve my comments for now but you are free to comment yours below.

http:///s5b4293f6210209en_ng?client=newslite

Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by InvestingExpert(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Where is he now

Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by paulolee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
its total loyalty because he knows better than those thinking its foolishness, rues is a very talented dude bt more injury prone BT he always get his good playing time whenever he is fit which would never happen if he moves to Bayern..
also players like Hummels, kagawa, mikhitarian, n even gotze dt moved away from Dortmund during thier glory days letter returned back to Dortmund after thier failed move n lastly rues knows dt he would be more respected in Dortmund than in Bayern..

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by InvestingExpert(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2021
thanks man
Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by Beverlyjean(f): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Gert Muller greater than Lewandowski
Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by addexx: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
He'll retire and be regarded as a legend of the club. Can't say that of gotze hummels and kagawa

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by InvestingExpert(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Gert Muller greater than Lewandowski
explain pls
Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by Beverlyjean(f): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
InvestingExpert:

explain pls

Muller won more champions league league titles and league titles and still record scorer

Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by InvestingExpert(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Muller won more champions league league titles and league titles and still record scorer

ok now I see

you were referring to guerd muller

I thought you meant thomas muller

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Or Foolishness? The Marcos Reus Story by hstar: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fantastic

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Semi-final Line-up / Will Dstv Air France League Due To Messi / UCL Manchester United Vs Young Boys Cavani ruled out through injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.