Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB (16755 Views)

Hushippupi: Our Members Connections With The Fraudster Was Fabricated - PDP / IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by AwkaFinest: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Our dilector i thought you and your ESN are brave? What happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Iliveforever(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see Biafra getting independence anytime soon, I see division amongst their ranks, I see them fighting each other, I see the Nigerian government jailing many of them. This I have seen.

A false prophet sees nothing
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by keneck1: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Biafrawemove:
grin
I love this ipob strategy
Is working
This news is meant for ipob members in diaspora with this publication asylum is sure

Go And Tell Fulanies herdsmen To Relocate From BIAFRA lands Because lead Us Not Into Temptation Is Better Than Deliver Us From All Evil
Biafra or whatever that means exists only on the imagination of some deluded minds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by JudazKeyz: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Biafrawemove: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
keneck1:
Biafra or whatever that means exists only on the imagination of some deluded minds
At this stage your opinion don’t count
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by AwkaFinest: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Celense:
Your Igbo brothers indeed. Calabar, Rivers, Delta, Edo are involved in this fight. How come Akwá ibom people are not participating either in the millitants or IPOB activities? Where do you people belong?

They are waiting to share the spoils when all is done and dusted. Its their usual way, go check the Niger Delta struggle where the Ijaws fought with their blood yet the Ibibio man and the Annang man is benefiting from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Kingspin(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
If herdsmen and Boko Haram got the same treatment melted by government against IPob, the bandits, killing, and kidnapping stories would have reduced.
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by keneck1: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
mrfreestuff:

You and all members of IPOB terrorist organisation have case to answer for the burning of Lagos after your leader told his members to go burn down Lagos, mentioned specific places and those places are burnt now. Don't drag my innocent Igbo brothers and sisters into your case.

Why do you have to burn down Lagos? That action you will all regret. You will face judgement.
Evil boy ekperima nnahadi kanu is a great danger to the well being of the great NDIGBO,his senseless,irritating urchins should be hunt down and destroyed before they destroy NDIGBO,evil people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by BoneTackle: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Drabeey:
Normal talk to raise tensions, while infact the truth is... Never mind
Where is Nnamdi Kanu? We need you to come give our ESN the morale of Generalissimo at front line
same way buhari who promised to lead the battle against bokoharam has given the cowardly nigerian army the morale of generalisimo at the war front? Anuofia
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by keneck1: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Biafrawemove:

At this stage your opinion don’t count
you are nothing but a confused jobless deluded soul,but keep up the delusion after all self deception is free of charge,keep it up boy hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
How do you not know that Terrorists will live only in Danger?
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Kaiser20: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
I think Ipob need another leadership structure, the NK leadership strategies based on disunity, violence, greed is not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by franudi: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayemetala2020:
Why
Till then.
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
JGrace1:
Aks can't never be part of Biafra.

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Aks is irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
ALISMILE:
After ur leader ordered you to kill security agents and bragging about it when security agents are killed unprovoked you then turn around to play the victim

Kanu can only decieve his gullible savants
Mumu, that is not a Facebook. It's one of the numerous BMC account opened on this behalf
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Xucxex1997: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
ALISMILE:
After ur leader ordered you to kill security agents and bragging about it when security agents are killed unprovoked you then turn around to play the victim

Kanu can only decieve his gullible savants

You see that picture you posted saying KANU asked people to contribute money for ipobook, please bring it down, a scammer did that not Nnamdi Kanu, anybody can wake up one day open an account with any name and start posting rubbish
Please you guys should stop telling lies all in the name of spoiling the name of ipob
Personally I see no wrong in a group of people fighting for their freedom from a country that doesn't respect human life and the rule of law.
Let me ask you, are you proud of Nigeria ?
If yes, you don't wish her well
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by MYZOLE: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocsYWdnwPnE

According to this herdsman in Ebonyi State, he claims that the host community has been attacking the fulani settlers and feel the quietness of the fulani is a sign of weakness.

Though there have been calls for a retaliation. The fulani herdsman says they intend to wait till the news of what they have been going through in the hands of the Ebonyi villagers go round Nigeria before they take a decision on what to do.

He goes further to warn the villagers that those who have witnessed a fulani fight in the past pray not to witness such again because of the brutality of such fights.

According to him, not even America or the Nigerian government to save them from the wrath of the avenging militia.

Continue watching to learn more..........
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see Biafra getting independence anytime soon, I see division amongst their ranks, I see them fighting each other, I see the Nigerian government jailing many of them. This I have seen.
your name says it all
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmm if igbo man enter that presidency, chai Some people would wish they were never born oh grin grin grin..
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by SonofLothbrok: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
The more we are being chased, the more interesting the story will be told, but at the same time the more deadly we will become.
Our enemies can all say whatever they want, but I tell you brothers;we are descendants of the gods, we are free men. We are IPOB.
War is coming. Be prepared.
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Biafrawemove: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
keneck1:
you are nothing but a confused jobless deluded soul,but keep up the delusion after all self deception is free of charge,keep it up boy hahahahaha
grin
Any other gibberish?
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by engrchykae(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
JooEeL:

Go and tell Myanmar.

Yes very good. That's the price of revolution. Dangote trucks have been killing people and people. The number of deaths as a direct cause of Dangote trucks alone since the start of 2010 is more than 300 lives. Yet he has always been escaping litigation, aided by a band of evil men in government. What is the cost of one life? Talk less 300? You people are evil in the zoo anyway, so human life doesn't matter. This does not take into account the number of explosions his trucks account for. Yet he avoids justice. Let me not mention how his trucks have been responsible for moving arms to foreign herdsmen this lockdown. You'll hear it soon.

Burning of police stations is a welcome development. Do you know why? Because there are always idiots like you who exist. In all your talk, you deliberately failed to mention 2 main things: that the government ordered soldiers to kill protesters and that the government introduced armed thugs who began to shoot at the protesters. Both of these events are well-documented but in your evil nature (which many of you Nigerians are), you failed to mention both significant factors. What even makes it worse is that you failed to mention the trail of injustice that caused the protest in the first place : SARS and police brutality. SARS and the police have killed and killed and harvested the organs of thousands of youth in the damned nation. Somehow you did not still mention it. You did not even mention the fact that police killed people during COVID lockdown. And again, that they killed a boy which sparked the protest when reasonable people had had enough.

In other words, you avoided true justice and you will just be as beastly as those who currently rule today. No difference. When there is no justice, then there must NOT be peace. All that transpired is still a tiny price to pay for idiots and fools in government, and for peanut-paid psychophants like you.

Another revolution will soon happen again. I'm sorry for you. If you like don't prepare, you will be blown away into the abyss. No much worries as human lives dont matter to the monkeys in the zoo anyways as you have proved with your zoological comment.
you have time to be replying that subhuman.
I know the card he wants to play.
He wants to play the Igbo card, believe me this card works wonders in the zoo,it is the same "me Jones will come back "card in the popular animal farm novel by George Orwell.
When young soldiers wanted better for this country,they played this card even though banjo and ademoyega were senior men in the plan and both are yorubas.
But when Dimka killed murtala,they his the card.
Nigerians especially northcentral and Southwest are personification of evil.
The northcentral will never fight for their survival but will he happy to fight biafrans.
Yorubas are being intimidated by fulanis but the yorubas will rather fight igbos.
I have said it before,the fulanis should help us reduce the number of zombies in the north and Southwest because it will definitely go violent in our quest for freedom and the two regions, northcentral and Southwest will tow the path of hate as usual
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by keneck1: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Biafrawemove:
grin Any other gibberish?
Any other nonsense hahahahaha
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by engrchykae(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
keneck1:
if you are not afraid of IMAGINATION,then I can predict 100% that you are NOTHING
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by November1857(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Celense:
Your Igbo brothers indeed. Calabar, Rivers, Delta, Edo are involved in this fight. How come Akwá ibom people are not participating either in the millitants or IPOB activities? Where do you people belong?
Shut up ! We are full behind the struggle . As he rightly said, our son Philip Effiong was the last president of Biafra under Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Patrioticman007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
JooEeL:

Go and tell Myanmar.

Yes very good. That's the price of revolution. Dangote trucks have been killing people and people. The number of deaths as a direct cause of Dangote trucks alone since the start of 2010 is more than 300 lives. Yet he has always been escaping litigation, aided by a band of evil men in government. What is the cost of one life? Talk less 300? You people are evil in the zoo anyway, so human life doesn't matter. This does not take into account the number of explosions his trucks account for. Yet he avoids justice. Let me not mention how his trucks have been responsible for moving arms to foreign herdsmen this lockdown. You'll hear it soon.

Burning of police stations is a welcome development. Do you know why? Because there are always idiots like you who exist. In all your talk, you deliberately failed to mention 2 main things: that the government ordered soldiers to kill protesters and that the government introduced armed thugs who began to shoot at the protesters. Both of these events are well-documented but in your evil nature (which many of you Nigerians are), you failed to mention both significant factors. What even makes it worse is that you failed to mention the trail of injustice that caused the protest in the first place : SARS and police brutality. SARS and the police have killed and killed and harvested the organs of thousands of youth in the damned nation. Somehow you did not still mention it. You did not even mention the fact that police killed people during COVID lockdown. And again, that they killed a boy which sparked the protest when reasonable people had had enough.

In other words, you avoided true justice and you will just be as beastly as those who currently rule today. No difference. When there is no justice, then there must NOT be peace. All that transpired is still a tiny price to pay for idiots and fools in government, and for peanut-paid psychophants like you.

Another revolution will soon happen again. I'm sorry for you. If you like don't prepare, you will be blown away into the abyss. No much worries as human lives dont matter to the monkeys in the zoo anyways as you have proved with your zoological comment.
You better consult your gods again,for once the civil war starts again, we don't want to hear genocide & massacre against helpless ipobians.
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by Biafrawemove: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
keneck1:
Any other nonsense hahahahaha
Sorry ooo
I didn’t mean to hurt you
Have you eat? grin
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by christistruth01: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
IPOB Terrorist presenting to be something else spotted.

When the Civil War got hot even Ojukwu fled

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by geendi(f): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
I let peace reigns
Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by jimi4us: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
jamiudinho:

no element can face the govt

Bandits have over powered government of Nigeria to the point they're now begging bandits for forgiveness.

Boko Haram have killed millions of the zoo army unchallenged for over ten years now.

Boko Haram is doing a good job as long as they're killing only people in the North. I don't give a fck

Re: Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB by christistruth01: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You better consult your gods again,for once the civil war starts again, we don't want to hear genocide & massacre against helpless ipobians.

When the Civil War got hot even Ojukwu fled

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons / Taskforce Brutalise Otodo Gbame Residents Protesting Illegal Eviction By Ambode / Buhari To Summon Minister, IGP Over Constable Recruitment Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.