Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Are You Willing To Sell Yourself? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Willing To Sell Yourself? (163 Views)

Sell Yourself And Scale. / Sell Yourself Well At A Job Interview By Tokunbo Fasoro / Sell Yourself Well At A Job Interview By Tokunbo Fasoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Sell Yourself? by oladipupo123(f): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
ARE YOU WILLING TO SELL YOURSELF?

One significant truth you might not like is; if you are not willing to sell yourself you can't sell.

Sell myself? What does she mean?

I mean that people will buy you before they buy your product.

So if you are not mentally stable, you can't sell

If you are not educated about your products or well informed about your product you can't sell

If you make excuses and do not advertise you can't sell

In order to become a great realtor , you have to sell yourself on what you’re selling.

Ask me how?

You have to sell yourself completely
By being healthy
By looking good
By being active
By being organised and swift
By staying informed

Advertise confidence
Speak honesty
Dress like what you

I know people who could not sell their products and services because they lack personal conviction.
You have to be absolutely convinced in your own personality.

Put your ideas out which might be superior and beneficial to all others.

If you sell out yourself in low esteem, bad energy, with judgemental look, little information, your products will carry same impression everywhere to everyone.

Oladipupo_Deborah on IG

1 Like

Re: Are You Willing To Sell Yourself? by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank ya dear
Re: Are You Willing To Sell Yourself? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Do You Want To Skyrocket Your Business And Sales Online?

Connect With Me And Lets Talk About How To Build A Rigid Online Reputation For Your Business And Brand.

Contact MrDigital

(1) (Reply)

Rusticated In School Yet Offered To Help Me Secure Admission -my True Valentine / Dangote Fertilizer Or State Government Job? / Do You Want To Know How To Become A Multi Millionaire In A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.