Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

.... ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / .... ... (359 Views)

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them / Filmmaker Mike Bamiloye Reveals How To Take Fantastic Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... ... by NaijaHeadlines: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: .... ... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Inasmuch as I do not support the belittling of women, especially in countries like Saudi Arabia, where even the basic rights of women are not granted to them, I hate some ideas behind this feminism of a thing.
Some comments or pattern of behavior coming from feminist's irks me.
What is, will always be.
Women will always be behind men.
That is how God made it to be.

1 Like

Re: .... ... by tyup(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
The feminism shit is happening cuz southerners give so much preference to women which to me is nothing but sheer Nonsense. They've so much spoilt these scumbags that ladies feel cuz they got rotten holes btwn their tigh, anytime they request u must always Give, you dont lay hands on women no matter what they do to you, women should be given a voice yen yen yen absolute nonsense. Mohamed (S.A.W) encourage we men to put women under subjection by any means necessary and that's why we have more responsible women in the North than anywhere in the country a guy and a girl would be fighting/arguing you'll see ladies supporting their own either the lady is right or wrong and instead guys to do same they'll all turn against the guy, shameless simps sad

Look lemme tell you;
You don't give ladies attention, they loose guys dont
You dont marry them, they loose more guys less or dont at all
You stop bleeting around ladies online and physically, they loose and on the other hand ur respected more

since i became matured no lady/girl can ever say thrash or talk bitch to me neither use me to count scores. It's high time guys start knowning their place cuz you know what they are called? Weak vessels meaning they should be under you not dictating for you

1 Like

Re: .... ... by Inkling(f): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Okay
Re: .... ... by heendrix(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
tyup:
The feminism shit is happening cuz southerners give so much preference to women which to me is nothing but sheer Nonsense. They've so much spoilt these scumbags that ladies feel cuz they got rotten holes btwn their tigh, anytime they request u must always Give, you dont lay hands on women no matter what they do to you, women should be given a voice yen yen yen absolute nonsense. Mohamed (S.A.W) encourage we men to put women under subjection by any means necessary and that's why we have more responsible women in the North than anywhere in the country a guy and a girl would be fighting/arguing you'll see ladies supporting their own either the lady is right or wrong and instead guys to do same they'll all turn against the guy, shameless simps sad

Look lemme tell you;
You don't give ladies attention, they loose guys dont
You dont marry them, they loose more guys less or dont at all
You stop bleeting around ladies online and physically, they loose and on the other hand ur respected more

since i became matured no lady/girl can ever say thrash or talk bitch to me neither use me to count scores. It's high time guys start knowning their place cuz you know what they are called? Weak vessels meaning they should be under you not dictating for you

You're right on this one boss. I remember one time for my cabal as me and my guys hang out for where I sit that was how this girl took my sit when I went to pee, approached her responsibly and told her she took my sit from the other table Naso she burst begin dey tell me is the sit written in my name bla bla?? Naso my head catch fire comot her bag fling con comot chair from her nyash she almost fall sef she should tank her god she no fall. the pussy ass nigga watching the drama that couldn't say anything from the start approached me telling me I shouldn't have done that, na blow for hin mouth I use respond wey blood cover hin mouth my guy men wan follow beat am but thank god for bar man wey beg for am I still hope to catch am for street sha

Koko be say no dey do Mumu to these mistaken creatures na kuku them Satan use put the world for this mess wey we be now. miserable cumtanks angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Laycon Declared Himself A God. / Lagos Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Covid-19 Noncompliance / Erica Forgives Laycon Speaks Her Worries Out (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.