Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

"There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks (332 Views)

Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Assurance2020: Davido Speaks Igbo (Video) / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks by cuiz: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2021
American - Nigerian Singer & Song-writer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, posted on his twitter handle that there was a time when he had no money and no support. Here's the tweet

Damn I went to my old apartments where I used to live 12 years ago with Sina and B red!!! As hard as it is to believe .. we had no money .. no support just us and a dream !! 12 years later ! We millions in ! Road to a billion!!! We thank God !! Never stop believing !!

This is quite shocking and funny because we know he is the son of a billionaire and how he always brags about his family's wealth and his own wealth. Is it really possible that there was ever a time when davido was broke?

Well, that's left for you to decide.

Click here to see more >>>>>>>>>>>>> https://irukkanews.com/there-was-a-time-i-had-no-money-and-support-davido-speaks/

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J flyestboi

Re: "There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks by festacman(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2021
Ok
Re: "There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks by majamajic(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Davido never got broke before

Unless u didn't know the meaning of being broke , or I should define it for him ?
Re: "There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks by Enoch07: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2021
when you dey your mother belle of cos
Re: "There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks by Teaser4(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Oloribu Lori iro

Re: "There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks by pozehnani(f): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
It's amazes me how you guys don't believe he was broke. For crying out loud his fathers money is not his money!!! He's just a son of a rich man which he made clear in his song when he said " emi omo baba olowo" and not emi olowo. But now he owns and controls his own bar which is quite different from waiting on dad to give orders to his accountant before money can be released to him. And that is after he must have given cogent reasons why he needs the money.

I very well understand him because I've worked with a very rich man before who has companies and houses here and abroad. If I mention the companies some here might know him, so I won't.

This mans' children are based abroad but whenever they come around for hols, they practically beg for money. They dare not ask their father for money if it's not something tangible and before he'll approve it, they will almost be shedding tears. But this man is stinkingly rich. He sponsors all his staff abroad for training. The reason he didn't sponsor me was because I refused to date him but he buys me designer stuff.

There was even a time his first daughter had accommodation problem and wanted to occupy one of his old houses at Dolphin estate, this man refused to help saying her husband should go and struggle to make money and get them a house. This lady was struggling with her hubby who was a UK deportee and has no job. My boss no send them.

So don't say he can't be broke because most of these children of the rich don't really get to flex their rich dads money and have to fend for themselves after being given the best education.
Re: "There Was A Time I Had No Money And Support" - Davido Speaks by Wuenglishepp03: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
So dis guy can lie lyk dis... Abi e no knw d meaning of broke ni!.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Davido Shut Down Pryme Bar In Dallas (full Video) / Fireboy DML Buys A New House / Highlights From Erica Nlewedim's Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.